Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible match ups for KHAN. Excluding Floyd and Manny.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF no Floyd or Manny then Kell Brook or Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Garcia, Bradley, Maidana only fights that would be good,

I want to see Brook test his skills more before he fights Khan, he suprised me vs Porter didnt expect that, now lets see him as a complete fighter

Brook vs Thurman would be the final test for those guys

Comment

"khan vs brook is the fight he needs too take.

rivalry
        biggest payday
        home fight

what is the problem?

khan shouldn't be considering anything else. if no Floyd/manny"

this is the best fight out there for khan, although not the most winnable. let's see if khan really believes in himself. if he beats brook and can bring the ibf title then he is virtually guaranteed a fight with floyd who will probably want to retire as unified welter champ.

Comment

#1. Floyd, #2 Brook, #3 Pac that it right now

Comment

Garcia Rematch: Khan was easily in front before walking neck first into Danny's fist. However I cant see Garcia coming up in weight.

Marquez: would be a nice fight, plus he has the WBO belt. Marquez seems interested in Brook however. Khan should win if its made.

Brook: Would be a massive fight in the UK, and would seem the most obv moneywise. Brook has a IBF belt which is also a factor to take in. Khan should win if its made.

Mayweather: A fight Khans been after for years, and he has the WBC Silver belt which in theory should make him mandatory for Mayweather who holds the full WBC. Khan prob has one of the best chances along with Pacman to topple Mayweather. However I dont think mayweather gets beaten ever to anyone.

Pacman: Would be a huge money fight as being sparring partners & sharing Coaches. However I potentially see Khan getting stopped.

Personally, Id like too see him vs Brook. Then maybe the Mayweather fight..

Comment

The maidana fight would be pretty good

Comment

Working...
              X