Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Korea Plans to Put Up a Christmas Tree; North Korea Has Threatened to Bomb It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] South Korea Plans to Put Up a Christmas Tree; North Korea Has Threatened to Bomb It

I thought it was funny lol that kim jong un dude dont give a fuck.

source:http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._all_dt_tw_top

the thread title made me

Comment

I think this belongs in the Faith vs Atheism master thread.

Comment

All talk them north koreans, i wish they would actually do it tho, just so we could finally wipe them off the map.

Commie scum

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          All talk them north koreans, i wish they would actually do it tho, just so we could finally wipe them off the map.

Commie scum
          That system can't sustain itself for long. I truly feel bad for the people of N. Korea and the fact they are literally living in a dictatorship that is starving them to death.

It's amazing how prosperous S. Korea has become, and how bad the North is. I read that the average size of South Koreans is bigger than the north just because of nutrition.

Comment

While I do have some admiration for their "juche" way - essentially is all about self-determination, and self-reliance; to stay out of the zio-dominated world bank system.

But they are doing it wrong... You can still be open to importing goods and not isolate yourself so much from the global community; and you can't have such a huge military budget for such a self-reliant, and small country.

Their leaders of course ensure they stay rich...

At the heart of their ideology - it is good, but very poorly executed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              I think this belongs in the Faith vs Atheism master thread.
              Why? Christmas tree are not a symbol of Christianity or any other 'mainstream' religion really. They're a pagan symbol that was hijacked by Christians in an attempt to erradicate paganism from Europe. In fact Christmas isn't really Christian at all, again it was a pagan festival to mark the birth of their sun god which was hijacked by Roman Christians. Nobody knows when Jesus was born for certein, but most agree that it was nowhere near that date.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                Why? Christmas tree are not a symbol of Christianity or any other 'mainstream' religion really. They're a pagan symbol that was hijacked by Christians in an attempt to erradicate paganism from Europe. In fact Christmas isn't really Christian at all, again it was a pagan festival to mark the birth of their sun god which was hijacked by Roman Christians. Nobody knows when Jesus was born for certein, but most agree that it was nowhere near that date.
                It was a joke Abdul.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  the thread title made me

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    It was a joke Abdul.
                    Ha! I'm not even muslim.

Comment

Working...
                    X