No announcement yet.

What yall doing for valentines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What yall doing for valentines

I am going for a dinner at nandos. Got chocolatesfor my baby mamma and 12 roses

What yall doing? II'm broke and this is the best I can do for real

Try to be happy everyone

I'm single.

Getting drunk on my couch

Comment

Work then sparring

Comment

Well suppose if you are single why not try online dating. Might get lucky

Comment

Not sure I'll be doing anything that involves leaving the house, as we're expected to feel the brunt of another snowstorm on Friday.

I had originally planned to take the girlfriend out for drinks and dinner, but we're pretty much stuck indoors now, and I don't expect conditions to improve much before we get hit again Friday.

We'll probably have to settle for a quiet evening indoors with dinner and a movie.

Comment

Gay sex mostly, might eat some weight gainer shakes too afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
              Work then sparring
              I'll KO you in DosRounds m8

Comment

Taking the missus to the spot. I don't know what i'm gonna get but I'm hoping lingerie is involved.

I couldn't give a **** about Valentines but it's important to her and you gotta put in work to keep your lady happy so she keeps you happy.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-13-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  Not sure I'll be doing anything that involves leaving the house, as we're expected to feel the brunt of another snowstorm on Friday.

I had originally planned to take the girlfriend out for drinks and dinner, but we're pretty much stuck indoors now, and I don't expect conditions to improve much before we get hit again Friday.

We'll probably have to settle for a quiet evening indoors with dinner and a movie.
                  why don't you cook something special, like jerk chicken or ox tail

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X