Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Beach Tow and Lizard Lick Towing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that filmed in Lizard Lick, NC? Sadly, I've been to that terrible, desolate place once.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
      Was that filmed in Lizard Lick, NC? Sadly, I've been to that terrible, desolate place once.
      Yeah I think so lol

Comment

Bernice is the best American HW Boxer.

Bernice > Wlad.

A jab from her might kill David Price and Seth Mitchell.
        Last edited by Tay Roc; 02-04-2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Is this **** supposed to be real? Lmfao

Bernice would murk Andre Ward
          Yeah we got this mermaids aliens bigfoot lizard men aliens killing dinosuars its really just dumb stupid nowadays
          Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 02-04-2014, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Operation Repo man. I watched that s**t one day when I sick and stayed home, they had a marathon. It was so stupid it was funny. The chick on the show looked like the villain from little mermaid.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Operation Repo man. I watched that s**t one day when I sick and stayed home, they had a marathon. It was so stupid it was funny. The chick on the show looked like the villain from little mermaid.

Yup seen that chick (I don't even know if I can call her that) before. Beeeeyatch should be under a bridge somewhere only being seen when she's taking tolls from people.

So....is there actually a human being out there -- somewhere, anywhere, that actually believes these shows are 100% real? I mean it's billed as "reality" TV, right? Obviously most, if not all reality TV is scripted, but these repo shows take the cake. Pound for pound the fakest TV shows ever made. ATG fakes, brah.

Comment

mayne, cancel that ambalams mayne!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Is this **** supposed to be real? Lmfao

Bernice would murk Andre Ward
                  Dude are you ****ing blind? It says "TRU tv" right there on the bottom

Of course it's real.

I want to impregnate the **** out of that fat girl so I could give birth to a Gladiator-like son.

I bet it's like ****ing a waterbed.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    Dude are you ****ing blind? It says "TRU tv" right there on the bottom

Of course it's real.
                    lmaoooooooo

Comment

The company is legit but unfortunely there are a lot of paid actors on this show. I remember my boy got his car towed by these *******s, they jacked their prices since they were featured in their own reality show.

Their are a bunch of she-hulks that are down here in Miami and the rule is if one of these tough macho women try to disrespect or attack you then you have the right to fight them like a man. Lately a bunch of women think they can just go acting tough fighting people.

Comment

Working...
                      X