No announcement yet.

Bert Sugar is an Obsolete Clown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert Sugar is an Obsolete Clown

Check out my latest story and tell me if you agree or disagree.

http://fightscribe.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by poontango; 03-25-2009, 08:04 PM.

Bert Sugar has never let facts get in the way of a good story but I'm afraid your article was a bit unprofessional and unnecessary. What's the need to throw insults at a man you do not even know?

Comment

i was wondering why and how someone would wanna spit that much venom at Bert Sugar....then i got to this part

To prove my point here is a short clip of the so called expert Bert Sugar criticizing the Klitschko Bros

that author is a scorn sounding little *****

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
        Bert Sugar has never let facts get in the way of a good story but I'm afraid your article was a bit unprofessional and unnecessary. What's the need to throw insults at a man you do not even know?
        I absolutely can't stand Bert Sugar and his bull**** personna, but I agree that was over the top.

Comment

He's a decent guy, and know squite a bit about the sport. He also tries to show the pros when making most appearances to non-boxing oriented set ups, so he deserves credit.

Comment

i used to sort of agree. the whole image thing- the fedora, cigar, ****ty teeth, etc. but honestly, dude is just doing his thing. career wise i would trade places with him in a second. i can't hate.

Comment

I'd let him buy me a drink.

I'd drink it, too.

Comment

Very unprofessional to spew such hate. You are entitled to your own opinion but you should go about it in a different way.

Comment

is professionalism dying?

Comment

Was it ever alive?

Comment

Working...
                    X