Clear All

I dont want to understand!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      yup...take Horus for example
      I thought Horus was gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I don't understand why they are some dramatic. The things they say like "I'm going to flip like a biscuit" is something that normal people would never say. I have this true life on and its about gays and it has this 3 gay man couple and one dude is bitching that he never gets the front seat. Then he complains that the other two guys sleep together and he feels left out. The reason why this happens is that one of the gays feels that if he sleeps alone that someone will come get him. Now the lonely gay is crying and begging for God to bring a 4th gay into the picture. I thought gay thing just happens but now I sort of look at it as a disease because no one in their right mind acts like this.
        Check I love ya man (no ****)....................**** I even like Forcier, but why the hell with all the great girl-on-girl **** out there in this world are you watching gays...................................You're starting to sound like a Hoosier fan

Comment

Leave them Alone! If you *******s don't like the things they say then don't listen to them.

Comment

Most gay people want the same things that everyone else wants. Security, happiness, companionship.

Anyway I saw this TV show about this straight couple, they had fertility treatment and ended up with eight kids but now they're getting a big divorce. Straight people are so wierd...

The lesson is: Noone makes TV shows about a couple that live in a nice house, sometimes they argue but by and large they're supportive of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Most gay people want the same things that everyone else wants. Security, happiness, companionship.

Anyway I saw this TV show about this straight couple, they had fertility treatment and ended up with eight kids but now they're getting a big divorce. Straight people are so wierd...

The lesson is: Noone makes TV shows about a couple that live in a nice house, sometimes they argue but by and large they're supportive of each other.

Um that would be the Brady Bunch

Comment

Originally posted by trigger happpy View Post
                Leave them Alone! If you *******s don't like the things they say then don't listen to them.
                haha Wow are you like drunk or something?

That's the most sensible thing I've seen you post since you photographed the rabbits and threatened to torture them.

****ing Trig.

Wanna fight or what? Pendejo.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What I don't get is why some men acquire a peculiar taste for penis cigars, when a similar shaped, cream-filled popsicle may satiate their appetites just as well.

There ought to be a world wide ban on that kind of stuff. I'm just sayin'.

But hey, live and let live, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    haha Wow are you like drunk or something?

That's the most sensible thing I've seen you post since you photographed the rabbits and threatened to torture them.

****ing Trig.

Wanna fight or what? Pendejo.
                    No i am not drunk i just hate when people bash gays. They are human to.
                    P.S I did not killed the rabbits. I just did that for shock value.

Comment

This dude is gay. I remember when I heard that this dude was gay, gave me a whole new outlook on them. I have no hate for gays who act like normal dudes, you like dudes it's whatever. But if you want to act like a ***** ***** and float around and talk like a woman, don't cry when people treat you like the oddball you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X