No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley "I Sparred Trout, He's Going to Give Canelo Lots of Problems"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    I don't know, it's the same Shane who said Billy Dib was the future.
    Thats the salesmen side because he signed Dib , this is the fighter side talking .

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      He sparred Dib too and said he was good :

Shane is not very good at assessing talent.
      hooooooooorah!

Comment

I think Canelo will win but I won't be surprised if Trout does.

If it goes to the scorecards and it's a close fight though, Canelo is getting the nod, Trout needs to dominate Canelo to win this.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
          He would have done just as well as against Trout, probably better. Mosley is pretty tough fighter to knock out. If he had fought Cotto that night instead of Canelo, he might have won, despite everything said about how Cotto is so vastly better than anyone Alvarez has fought.
          Seriously bro, in case no one educated you, Miguel Cotto has a W over the best Mosley that he, Floyd, or Pacman fought. No need to mention canelo cause like I said originally Mosley wasn't supposed to see 12 with the guy.

Comment

when mosley and trout sparred mosley got the better of him more then trout did, Trout done with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Seriously bro, in case no one educated you, Miguel Cotto has a W over the best Mosley that he, Floyd, or Pacman fought. No need to mention canelo cause like I said originally Mosley wasn't supposed to see 12 with the guy.
              Bro, I follow boxing and I did see that fight. Close fight, I thought Mosley won but they gave it to Cotto, but I don't quarrel with the decision.

Even on the night of this fight, and they both fought; Mosley fought Canelo and Cotto fought Mayweather, there wasn't that much separating the two.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
                Bro, I follow boxing and I did see that fight. Close fight, I thought Mosley won but they gave it to Cotto, but I don't quarrel with the decision.

Even on the night of this fight, and they both fought; Mosley fought Canelo and Cotto fought Mayweather, there wasn't that much separating the two.
                The Cotto that Floyd fought was twice as good as the Mosley canelo fought.

Comment

Working...
                X