The Walsh brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walsh brothers

Whats been going on with them?

Liam has only fought once this year, Michael hasn't fought in almost 2 years, and Ryan hasnt fought in alomst a year.

Michael and Ryan are both on the same bill in september in their home town so it'll be good to see them back, i was just wandering if there was any reason for their inactivity? They're all pretty good to watch. Will Warren be sticking this on boxnation?
    Last edited by gingeralbino; 08-28-2012, 08:35 AM.

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    Whats been going on with them?

Liam has only fought once this year, Michael hasn't fought in almost 2 years, and Ryan hasnt fought in alomst a year.

Michael and Ryan are both on the same bill in september in their home town so it'll be good to see them back, i was just wandering if there was any reason for their inactivity? They're all pretty good to watch. Will Warren be sticking this on boxnation?
    Didn't realise they had gone so long without bouts! Talented family. Need to get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      Didn't realise they had gone so long without bouts! Talented family. Need to get back on track.
      i re-watched the walsh appleby fight yesterday, cracking fight. Thats what got me thinking i hadnt seen any of them fight in ages. It left me wanting to see them again

Comment

Warren's roster is suffocating a lot of his good prospects. Michael hasn't fought for a long time, so I don't know what's wrong there. Not sure if Liam was injured at some point but after a long lay-off he come back with an ok win over an Italian.

Ryan's activity hasn't been too bad but fights for the first time this year in 2 weeks.

Would definitely like to see all brothers being pushed next year, Liam is the best out of 'em all and can go on to challenge at the top level. Ryan looks a competent boxer and should be aiming for European glory, his power will take Michael as far as he'll go.

Comment

Working...
        X