No announcement yet.

Lounge Revitilization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Dude!!! you just got me in trouble with the lady of the house .... I was locked in stare mode and while I was trained in on that azz,

The misses: "What are you lookin at over there????"

Arrggggg .... now I gotta go & explain myself

Sorry, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      What's up, Dye? I still remember you as 15. Haha. How've you been?
      Hey Vers, I've been alright. How's life in Texas?

Comment

Ok, I need to get laid...
        Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t Vers, you try goin damn near 9 months with no snatch and see what these damn gifs and pics do to you. I do all I can to avoid this thread, so I dont fall victim to a self-gang-rape-alation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dye View Post
          Hey Vers, I've been alright. How's life in Texas?
          Same ole stuff. Just living.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t Vers, you try goin damn near 9 months with no snatch and see what these damn gifs and pics do to you. I do all I can to avoid this thread, so I dont fall victim to a self-gang-rape-alation.
            That's a good while, Playboy, you better get that in literally and figuratively. Haha. Hell you waiting for anyway?

Comment

• Gone are the days of Vietnam, where you could get #1 sucky sucky for $5.
              Last edited by Dye; 01-24-2012, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

That's a good while, Playboy, you better get that in literally and figuratively. Haha. Hell you waiting for anyway?
                  Chief is serving our country in Afghanistan, I don't imagine much love making takes place on American bases, at least not the kind you want to have. Besides Chief's married.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dye View Post
                    Chief is serving our country in Afghanistan, I don't imagine much love making takes place on American bases, at least not the kind you want to have. Besides Chief's married.
                    *Dye takes hammer, places nail in proper spot, then hits nail directly on the head*

Comment

• *browsing the lounge front page, sees that Chief is bumping the titty thread - Knows shit is about to get down*

What up!!

Comment

Working...
                      X