No announcement yet.

Who Would You Pick? Khan vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
    someone whose voted for Khan by decision, give me your view on how the Bradley vs Khan fight would go?
    Bradley likes to get close and throw hooks. Amir is a straight shooter who has got the speed and reach advantage. This alone will trouble Bradley. Bradley is only gonna have one gameplan and thats to pressure Amir. Thats his only chance of winning.

Amir will make Bradley pay when he reaches in.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Bradley likes to get close and throw hooks. Amir is a straight shooter who has got the speed and reach advantage. This alone will trouble Bradley. Bradley is only gonna have one gameplan and thats to pressure Amir. Thats his only chance of winning.

I agree with you. I'm going to make a load of money on Khan when they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roksan View Post
        Ok i will. Stay cool
        yeah man, you too

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

I would like your opinion on this.

I think Khan looked a lot like Khan from 135 against McClosky.

He was running forward and throwing combos at the same time.

That looks cool and all, But i see no power in those arm shots.

He looked very impatient. Like he wanted to put on a show.

Comment

bradley wins this fight. bradley can come forward with his tight defense and when khan falls off balance with those flurries he is gonna make him pay with clean hard shots. he might not knock him out but he will wobble him with these type of punches.

malignaggi, kotelnik, and maidana all have no head movement/upper body movement. you can hit them and then reset. you can't do that against bradley because after he makes you miss he's still right there in punching range.

khan's main defense is his legs and a good inside fighter like bradley will exploit his lack of defense on the inside as the fight progresses. bradley inside game will score judge points so it will be hard for khan to get a decision just based on work rate.
            Last edited by daggum; 04-17-2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              I would like your opinion on this.

I think Khan looked a lot like Khan from 135 against McClosky.

He was running forward and throwing combos at the same time.

That looks cool and all, But i see no power in those arm shots.

He looked very impatient. Like he wanted to put on a show.
              I have to disagree with you here. The 135 Amir is gone.

The 135 Amir neglected lateral movement and wasn't concerned about the punches his opponents were throwing. The only comparison you can make is that Amir was throwing flurries with less accuracy, tbh.

Like for example. Amir neutralized McCloskey's signature right hook with his jab. The jab may not have always landed accurately but it prevented McCloskey from throwing that hook.

How many punches did McCloskey land?...exactly. McCloskey was really trying to KO Amir with that right uppercut yet Amir avoided almost every single one of them.

I agree with the mental part though. Amir can get too courageous at times and focus too much on impressing the audience.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                bradley wins this fight. bradley can come forward with his tight defense and when khan falls off balance with those flurries he is gonna make him pay with clean hard shots. he might not knock him out but he will wobble him with these type of punches.

malignaggi, kotelnik, and maidana all have no head movement/upper body movement. you can hit them and then reset. you can't do that against bradley because after he makes you miss he's still right there in punching range.

khan's main defense is his legs and a good inside fighter like bradley will exploit his lack of defense on the inside as the fight progresses. bradley inside game will score judge points so it will be hard for khan to get a decision just based on work rate.
                Bradley won't get so easily on Amir's inside. Who says Amir will be fighting on his backfoot?

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
                  just interested to see who people think would win this after seeing Khans recent peformance over Mccloskey.

khan will win the early rounds... we get a nasty head but around the 6th and the fight ends on a technical decision for Khan

Comment

I'd be surprised if Khan takes the fight with Bradley, very surprised....

Comment

I will put all my points on Khan to win. If anyone wants it just hit me up

Comment

Working...
                      X