No announcement yet.

Double standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
    So, you never gotten a "Filipini teenie weenie", "*****" or making ***** eyes in front of you, "FOB", "Speak English", or "your food stinks"?
    Words never hurt me. In the past I was involved in fights because of insults. I fought not because it offend me but because I want respect from my peers.

Comment

Originally posted by ted*. View Post
      Words never hurt me. In the past I was involved in fights because of insults. I fought not because it offend me but because I want respect from my peers.

led, alascuatro na jan...matulog ka pa

Comment

anyone that tried to bully me in elementary and HS learned the hard way.

kimg meat don't play.

I set my dontfckwithme status early in my freshmen year when this whiteboy thinks his trash talking doesn't have repercussions. beat his ass in the parking lot and broke his nose. next day I'm that popular guy in school. the whole 4 years went by easy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI-
          Quote:

Originally Posted by ted*.

baka imaway dyan di makatulog lol

Comment

From this thread, I have a feeling filipino's got bullied in school for being short, and cute looking and being called 'shrimp ***' was the last line.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              I have always been mocked because of my large genital organ, it's time we take a stand

yeah dog, your clit is f#cking ginormous.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                anyone that tried to bully me in elementary and HS learned the hard way.

kimg meat don't play.

I set my dontfckwithme status early in my freshmen year when this whiteboy thinks his trash talking doesn't have repercussions. beat his ass in the parking lot and broke his nose. next day I'm that popular guy in school. the whole 4 years went by easy.

this should be added to the thread about bull shit.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Hahaha kakagising ko lang that time pre. I had a long drive papunta dito sa Ilocos. Pahinga ko ngayon and am gonna sleep til night .

Comment

Originally posted by lovetopunch View Post

this should be added to the thread about bull shit.
                    go ahead and pm annie. idgaf.

nobody would believe i have been in a high speed police chase with mounties as well and got away with it.

Comment

Feelings are for women.

Comment

Working...
                      X