Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Pacquiao fans boycotted the Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Pacquiao fans boycotted the Mayweather fight?

Let say Pacman takes the 40M up front from Floyd. Then he encourage all his fans to boycott the fight. How much money do u think Floyd will come out with on his own?

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
    Let say Pacman takes the 40M up front from Floyd. Then he encourage all his fans to boycott the fight. How much money do u think Floyd will come out with on his own?
    Fil-Ams are a really small minority in America...this fight would do huge numbers with or without Filipinos. He would still be ******ed for taking the $40 mil.

Comment

Did you see this place within the hour after the Cotto fight? It was lit up by floyd haters *****ing about floyd. They all spent $$ to watch it live and hate on floyd. They cant bring themselves to not fork over the money to watch him fight, which is why he hold PPV records.

Comment

Pacquiao fans can't get enough of Floyd, the post more about him then the Floyd fans

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
          so do you think pacquiao fans go to all floyds fights to hate him? he seems to put up big ppv numbers all the time and none of hiss ppv were against pacquiao

Comment

Pac fans are mostly kids and cant afford to buy anything so if they boycotted the fight all it would mean is more illegal stream bandwidth .

Comment

That fight would still sell 2 million PPV's at least.

It doesn't like Floyd's only offer is 40 million flat. Merchant asked Floyd in the ring if he'd come off his 60-40 split. So it seems like he offered Pac 60-40, which is a little steep. 55-45/50-50 is fine by me, I doubt Pac would budge though, and neither will Floyd.

What will be intresting is if Floyd-Cotto sells between 1.5-2.0 million PPV's. It'll be interesting to hear what people say then.

Comment

ALOT of neutral people (neither fans of both or fans of both fighters) want to see this fight, so there's no problem with Pac fans boycotting this fight.

Comment

PAC fans would never boycott! They love PAC too much. But they love hating on Floyd even more! Hell, u know they intensely watch all of Floyd's fights already.

Comment

Floyd's offer is obviously a duck move. I can't see Pac accepting an insulting offer. That's good. Both should stand their grounds. Fight should not happen. I already know who's going to win, anyway. No one should be rewarded with the kind of money a defensive boxer like Floyd wants. It's undeserved. Right now I'm more interested in who gets blamed two years from now.

Keep on roadblocking the fight, Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X