Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was just chillin with THE CHAMP...... ADRIEN BRONER! (Pic Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Cool. So you think a racist piece of **** like Broner is a cool dude and you're drinking buddies with him. Ok...

Man I would've spit on his fkin face and took the beating like a man.
    You wouldn't do s**t..........

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      You wouldn't do s**t..........
      @ took the beating like a man, when he'd be approaching him on some womanly Shyt.

Comment

Cool. So you think a racist piece of **** like Broner is a cool dude and you're drinking buddies with him. Ok...

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        So he didn't actually tweet them? He basically RT someone else's feelings towards hispanics?
        Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        He chops 'em down!!!
        Naw, Adrien aint racist..... He is a cool dude. I was chilling with his twin bro this morning, and he was saying that Adrien loves Mexican fans because when he went to fight Litzau in Mexico, it was the biggest crowd that he ever had.

He said the minute Adrien walked out the door, 500 Mexicans were there waiting for him. He took pics, signed autographs, took pics with babies and everything.

I will say this, it is gonna be hard for him to stay focused. For him to open up, ask questions and get advice from someone he only knew an hour, it must have been eaten him up. Not only that, but some out of the 3 others out there with him, his twin was the wildest one. Not only that, but when we were chillin, Ricardo Williams Jr. came and chilled and picked him up, and we all know Ricardos past.

Adrien was straight, and clean, and got mad at his homeboy when they were talking about getting a bottle and said "Damn dude, you know I dont **** with alcohol. I dont want that **** around me."

With his twin, Ricardo Williams, being 22, and the stuff going on with his girl, it could eat him up, and throw his focus off.

Comment

why the new account?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            why the new account?
            Well, the "El Mero Chingon" is my original HTownTexan account, but I just like using this one...... IDK why, I just do.

MAn, I got some more pics to put up....

I met Erik Morales today, met Danny Garcia, me Ann Wolfe, Carlos Molina.... I just missed out on James Kirkland, but hopefully Ill get to meet him tonight.

I also got Adrien's twin brothers phone number, so I might call him up at the fight, and try to get down to the floor area.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              should have asked the faggot what his problem is with mexicans and why he retweeted that "beaner" comment about Rios later to take it off when someone asked him about it.
              lol if rios would of retweeted some racist **** about broner the NAACP and jesse jackson would of been up his ass LAMO double standards like a muthafvka

Comment

Yeah and then you'd sue him like a little bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  lol if rios would of retweeted some racist **** about broner the NAACP and jesse jackson would of been up his ass LAMO double standards like a muthafvka
                  lol foreal carnal.Its obvious he dont like mexicans for whatever reasons.
                  But if rios did sum shlt like that,Would be on the news and shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                    Well, the "El Mero Chingon" is my original HTownTexan account, but I just like using this one...... IDK why, I just do.

MAn, I got some more pics to put up....

I met Erik Morales today, met Danny Garcia, me Ann Wolfe, Carlos Molina.... I just missed out on James Kirkland, but hopefully Ill get to meet him tonight.

I also got Adrien's twin brothers phone number, so I might call him up at the fight, and try to get down to the floor area.
                    good shlt vato..post em when u got a chance.
                    Last edited by onechance87; 03-24-2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      lol foreal carnal.Its obvious he dont like mexicans for whatever reasons.
                      But if rios did sum shlt like that,Would be on the news and shlt.
                      Bro, I dont even look Mexican, and didnt even bring it up. He was saying the Mexican fans were his favorite fans...... He aint racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X