Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defensive Boxing Is Useless In Real Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******ed Bar Fighting Mothafuccas say what the OP said in this thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      Let's be honest, we all watch boxing for the close assimilation of real life combat.

now that MMA is more popular because it is that much closer to real life combat than boxing.

When you have defensive people who shoulder roll and get on their backfoot pedalling......... that **** just will NOT WORK in real life.

First of all, you got clothes on. Unless you're fighting on daytona beach. I got into it last night in Memphis Tennesee(visiting a hospital client). This dude was dipping and diving right off the bat like sweatpea. I throw one punch he dips back and I run up grab his shirt before he can swerve again. Dude looked mind****ed, he got held in place for me to unload a plethora of knuckle sandwiches.

Within 15 seconds, sweatpea wannabe is twitching on the ground cerebral palsy style.

LOL @ defensive boxing on the street. that is all.
      So you have over 1500 posts in a boxing message board... and you got this moment of clarity just right now?

Comment

• The best sport to do to win a real life fight is marathon running or triathlon.

You just run away at a steady pace and keep your opponent just behind you until he is totally gassed then you gently push him over and kick the crap out of him while he's on the ground gasping for breath.

Comment

• I'd kick anyone's ass in this thread easily....

Comment

• Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
            I genuinely don't understand a word of what you just said...

lol pulling guard is a mma term.. Mainly ground fighting if you are not familiar with MMA

What im saying is pulling guard or going in to some ones jiu jitzu guard (on the ground) is the best way to get your head kicked off or stomped in ..especially in a street fight where everything goes and even spectators throw.

Comment

Let's be honest, we all watch boxing for the close assimilation of real life combat.

now that MMA is more popular because it is that much closer to real life combat than boxing.

When you have defensive people who shoulder roll and get on their backfoot pedalling......... that **** just will NOT WORK in real life.

First of all, you got clothes on. Unless you're fighting on daytona beach. I got into it last night in Memphis Tennesee(visiting a hospital client). This dude was dipping and diving right off the bat like sweatpea. I throw one punch he dips back and I run up grab his shirt before he can swerve again. Dude looked mind****ed, he got held in place for me to unload a plethora of knuckle sandwiches.

Within 15 seconds, sweatpea wannabe is twitching on the ground cerebral palsy style.

LOL @ defensive boxing on the street. that is all.
              Do you regularly get involved in fist fights while visiting clients at the hospital?

I think that this guy is full of ****.

In defense of what defense can do in a fight I will say that this guy is completely off target. If he was to fight a properly trained and experienced fighter after his fist flew past my ear he would have been eating my right fist while grabbing for my clothing. At which time I would have properly followed with a hook to his already bloody mouth. As the hook lands leaving my opponent dazed for just that split second a hard left hook is delivered to the ribs. I hear his air being forced from his body as he slowly lowers to the ground and I just walk away shaking my head.......Rockin'

Comment

• This is a boxing website. It's an art, a science, and if you think boxing is not effective in a street fight. Then fight someone who knows how to box. Anyone with good boxing skill will more than likely whoop some random tough guy wannabe in a street fight.

Comment

• defensive boxing is useless in boxing as well. even if you barely get hit and land 90% of the cleaner harder shots the judges will give it to the other guy because he "threw more"

Comment

I got a whole video of me dropping a fool. Just look in my previous threads.

Smack a fool on the boat.
                    I saw the video and I didn't see you dropping any fool. If that's you dropping a fool, then I'm the president of The United States. It scares me to see that there are people in this world that are as stupid and ignorant as you sir. Yeah man, you're so cool and I think you and your mommy are the only ones who would agree on that. Just GTFO and go troll somewhere else, you ******! You're a disgrace for the human kind!

Comment

• Man im strapped I dont need to know how to box lol

Comment

Working...
                      X