Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that BUM PAVLIK gona fight anyone challenging ANYTIME soon???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that BUM PAVLIK gona fight anyone challenging ANYTIME soon???

His management has REALLY let a golder opportunity slip after he beat Taylor twice.

He's fought bums since then with the exception of hopkins. i mean he could be making 10million a fight but what ****ty fight selection on his behalf.

He beats up fkin plumbers and dry cleaners BIG FKIN WOOOP!!!!

When's he fighting WILLIAMS??? That's the sad thing bout middle weight divison at the moment. Nobody is there.

Fkin send hagle/Hearnes in there to woop that overrated bums ass!!!!

Last edited by SpinDoctor; 03-08-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

where have you been? he's fighting sergio martinez next month

Comment

psss....he you been under a rock or what?

He's going to face Martinez. The guy who took Paul Williams to a draw in my eyes.

Comment

You're on a roll tonight man.

Comment

he's fighting Martinez, he rocked the faux hawk in the Williams fight. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              he's fighting Martinez, he rocked the faux hawk in the Williams fight. Nice.
              What's with ur username man?

Comment

Originally posted by Head-Butter View Post
                His management has REALLY let a golder opportunity slip after he beat Taylor twice.

He's fought bums since then with the exception of hopkins. i mean he could be making 10million a fight but what ****ty fight selection on his behalf.

He beats up fkin plumbers and dry cleaners BIG FKIN WOOOP!!!!

When's he fighting WILLIAMS??? That's the sad thing bout middle weight divison at the moment. Nobody is there.

Fkin send hagle/Hearnes in there to woop that overrated bums ass!!!!
                Where you been man? SATURN!!!!!?

Photobucket

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                    psss....he you been under a rock or what?

He's going to face Martinez. The guy who took Paul Williams to a draw in my eyes.
                    It is a very good fight and could prove to be a tough challenge for Pavlik. He is a big powerful middleweight though, both Williams and Martinez have never dealt with that kind of power. I personally love Pavlik's style and I think he is a warrior in the ring and it sucks there are no other competitive middleweights out there right now but I really wish he was in the super 6 tourney or fights Bute soon. Besides super middleweight all his future opponents seem to be junior middleweights. Don't get me wrong though, if Sergio's chin can handle Palik's power than it will be a great fight, possibly a fight of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X