• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....wow...most extreme case of nuthugginh i've ever heard of

Comment

man this ***** is gettin crazy

Comment

What are they all threatening to stand in front of him with their left fists out and pretend to jab him to death????

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I take it you have a link to support this..

Lol can you imagine Wladimir making death threats?

I think the article was refering to Wlad/Vitali Klits fans not wladimir himself..

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
            I think the article was refering to Wlad/Vitali Klits fans not wladimir himself..

I know but tell me Wladimir making death threats wouldnt be funny.....

Comment

That's some str8 immature bull****. Wlad's fans should know better.

Comment

haha wow! pretty crazy.

david haye is going to look REALLY stupid if he loses this fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I know but tell me Wladimir making death threats wouldnt be funny.....
                  "Excuse me sir, but if you can not cease to wear shirts depicting my decapated head, then I will have to take action into my own hands and ravage you, but of course that is only if you are okay with it sir....Please"

Comment

Wlad is wrong when he says kids look up to haye, i doubt they do they are too busy up beckhams ass

Comment

Haye scuffled with an angry Vitali in a German restaurant over the T-shirt
                      When did this happen? I heard about the scuffle over the picture in a magazine, but not this.

Comment

Working...
                      X