No announcement yet.

Atheism videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheism videos

I'm not posting these to convince any god-botherers to turn their back on superstition, these are for anyone who is interested in seeing some decent videos that present a good case for atheism. I'll start with one, feel free to post your own.

I won't watch videos that god-botherers post to try and make a case because if you're really interested in convincing me you should attempt to do so in your own words. Hence this topic is simply to allow people who are interested to watch some interesting videos, I'm not really looking to start any kind of discussion and I don't welcome any attempts to convert me or to bully me into accepting your point of view.

Great turnout on this thread Squeally. Please show more if you have some. I'm in the mood for some more humor. JAT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Squealpiggy Replies to Lady Fan

Comment

Comment

GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST I KNOW THIS GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST EVERY MORNING.... I REALIZE THAT GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST YOU KNOW HOW IM SURE?? COS HE DOESNT EXIST. check this out.... i have been thinking about GOD... all these days... and i come to the conclusion that GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST because. he doesnt exist. can you feel him?? how come?? if GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST ...

you know im damn sure that god doesnt exist.!! that i dont even have to tell nobody that he doesnt exist... why??? cos i know it my self...GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST I was @ work today... and suddenly... someone said.. lord have mercy so i told him... hey do you know that GOD DOESNT EXIST???

he doesnt exist.. but for some reason.. hes always on my mind and on my thoughts..

but you can be damn sure that
        GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST GOD DOESNT EXIST

Comment

at 2:25

Atheist (me)

No beliefs in any God

I dont' KNOW there's no god

I could be wrong

Squeal, as an Atheist yourself do you think that there's a possbilily a god(s) exist and you therefore could be wrong.. Even though you have no beliefs in God(s)? Just curious. I'm not trying to get this into some sort of discussion just curious about your beliefs as an Atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post

Atheist (me)

No beliefs in any God

I could be wrong

Squeal, as an Atheist yourself do you think that there's a possbilily a god(s) exist and you therefore could be wrong.. Even though you have no beliefs in God(s)? Just curious. I'm not trying to get this into some sort of discussion just curious about your beliefs as an Atheist.

squeal is 200% that GOD doesnt exist.. he cant even think about of the mere possibility of the existance of GOD...

he turn me into a non beleiver with all his bright arguments....

hes just like me... half right 50%

Comment

Atheist (me)

No beliefs in any God

I could be wrong

Still curious squeal..

Comment

Still curious squeal..
                just like him........

hes still curious..... about GOD..

thats why he keeps looking for him!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  just like him........

hes still curious..... about GOD..

thats why he keeps looking for him!

the fuck.. Are you drunk or something?

Comment

the fuck.. Are you drunk or something?
                    nope..

more sober than ever.

Just fighting **** with ****, thats all.

Comment

Working...
                    X