Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    common law wife/long time gf....its very confusing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage
    Stick with main girl. Bolt is known for dealing with a bunch of girls back in Jamaica. We know Kasi is his main girl because he said so but he is having relations with quite a few girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Stick with main girl. Bolt is known for dealing with a bunch of girls back in Jamaica. We know Kasi is his main girl because he said so but he is having relations with quite a few girls.
      as long as his assets are his and cant no digger get their claws on them.

Comment

rich men and marriage never last so why bother ? the whores stick around for the 5 year minimum and then fall out of love. cha ching.

stay single, rich guys (or have them sign the paper).
        Sometimes rich guy marriages last but why risk it? If I was rich there would be no way in hell I'm marrying any broad who has significantly less wealth than I do. If they don't like it they can be replaced pretty easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Sometimes rich guy marriages last but why risk it? If I was rich there would be no way in hell I'm marrying any broad who has significantly less wealth than I do. If they don't like it they can be replaced pretty easily.
          right there. bottom line.

Comment

• LOL the Eagles, from the armpit of of America, the joke of all sports, their fans aren't as bright either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

LOL the Eagles, from the armpit of of America, the joke of all sports, their fans aren't as bright either.
              lmao !!!! why not toss the jersey on the flipflop ? everything about that was hysterical.

Comment

lmao !!!! why not toss the jersey on the flipflop ? everything about that was hysterical.
                That's what I thought he was going to do. Not too bright.

And why spend $30-$60 (IDK how much jerseys are) just to burn it? It looked new because of the price tag. Again, not too bright.

Comment

That's what I thought he was going to do. Not too bright.

And why spend $30-$60 (IDK how much jerseys are) just to burn it? It looked new because of the price tag. Again, not too bright.
                  damn w*g*as cant do anything right

Comment

LOL the Eagles, from the armpit of of America, the joke of all sports, their fans aren't as bright either.
                    That's Edbassmasters channel, he is a comedian, and that video is a part of one of one his personalities called Teste.

Comment

hes trolling smart guy.. your post might be funnier than the video.. how do you not know ed bassmaster

Comment

Working...
                      X