Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo is NOT Yet on Board For Julian Williams Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive been saying it since day one, everyone gonna avoid Jrock!

Comment

• Hmmmmm .... that injury better be serious or he better be having a major fight lined up at 160.

Comment

• Lara got $1 mil each in the Rodriguez and Zaveck fight. So Charlo asking millions is bound to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          GGG is already old..

If and when J rock moves up it won't have anything to do with that old clown faced coward.
          He is so old Canalita dropped his WBC m.w. green belt so that he would not be forced into facing him. Maybe that poosie Mexican is afraid of clowns??

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
            Andrade is the best 154 pounder...how come all of you missed that???...y'all don't know **** about boxing...
            Hmmm didn't Andrade turn down his biggest pay day against this Charlo. Most would call that a duck and that's your opinion on if u think Andrade is, why the unnecessary comment about my knowledge. It's my opinion, sensitive much.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Man I was looking forward this this fight...

Wtf is Charlo gonna do? He ain't winning a title at 160 anytime soon, a fight with BJS isn't realistic and GGG's got the other belts. Even if he targets Jacobs' regular title, he gets knocked out in that one imo.
              Actually Edward's twitter is full of gems. He is an intelligent man.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Man I was looking forward this this fight...

Wtf is Charlo gonna do? He ain't winning a title at 160 anytime soon, a fight with BJS isn't realistic and GGG's got the other belts. Even if he targets Jacobs' regular title, he gets knocked out in that one imo.
                I don't see why not.

It's not like MW is minefield.

Charlo is a young guy that can build his way up to the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  If he thought he would win he'd take the fight already. BS eye injury excuse. I wouldn't mind seeing Harrison get his shot either but that's just because he's from Detroit. I really want to see Charlo vs. Williams.
                  Harrison aint even avenged his pathetic loss to Nelson yet, that ***** don't deserve a title shot until I avenges that loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
                    Yeah I want to see Charlo vs. Williams but I think Charlo has some serious doubts about winning that fight. J-Rock is hungry and dangerous and I don't think Charlo wants those type of problems.
                    Geez why you guys gotta run around like headless chickens every time a fight is being negotiated. The fight will obviously happen, Charlo probably stalling so that he can get a purse bid and get as much money out of the fight as possible, and also get that automatic 75 percent split.

There is literally nowhere to run, especially now that the so called cash cow has run back down to the division. Aint no Big Canelo fight if he vacates the title.

This is just normal boxing politics from the B-side/contender tryna put pressure on the A-side/champion. How stupid you gotta be to fall for this **** every time a fight is being negotiated? Porter jus freakin did the same thing just recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Thurman and Porter fought in June/July '15 (Collazo & Broner), which lead to them talking about fight one another starting in August. First they were going to fight in December '15, then it got pushed to March '16. Thurman never got hurt until February '16, which pushed their fight back to this last June. Before his injury, he was silent about why there was constant stalling and the Porters were pretty vocal about wanting to fight already.
                      So then the only delay to blame is from Dec '15 to Mar '16? Considering all the other delays for fights, 3 months isn't enough for me to feel any type of way. I understand the frustration though...

Comment

Working...
                      X