This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    Good luck bro I know exactly what you mean I can't deny that I've taken part in and started ignorant topics myself in all honesty most of it is response to the constant racism displayed on their forum that goes unchallenged any way peace.
    Seriously lol? Is boxing scene really that serious?

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
      dude I love your avatar lol, where did you find it.
      my last bday party. im not usually that drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        No it isn't that serious neither are my comments but people seem to take issue with them.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          No it isn't that serious neither are my comments but people seem to take issue with them.
          No. Don't leave. You haven't even admitted that God's work seem to be inconsistent.

Comment

All the best man, we never talked but i've seen some of your posts in the past and they are interesting. Ever since i found employment 6 years ago i've lost the passion i had for this place, but i post from time to time. I've done my share of ignorant posts/threads but it's all good, it's all for laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
              Apparently to some people lol. It's pathetic, I've been called a lot of racist crap in the past and i've laughed about it. Once you stop posting and log out of the forums i completely forget about what posters have said about me, it's internet posters, nothing serious to take about.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                Good conversations with you all. Conversations ranging a variety of topics. I was a "God Botherer" as Anorak would say, and a good one. I also graced the training forum with some of my boxing and martial arts knowledge. LOOK IT UP. It's a good read.

Found kinship with my fellow Maidana fans. I predicted Broner would get battered and beaten. I also predicted Maidana would give Mayweather hell. My true Maidana fans remember me.

Having said that..... this place is far too racist for me to endorse any longer. ANYONE who laughs at AddiX jokes are racist. And distressingly, that is many of you.

Truth is I am white. I never ONCE said I was black. LOOK IT UP. Racist ass pos's just assumed I was and I didnt correct them. Do I have a beautiful ebony queen? Why yes....yes I do. She often jokes that "I" am the ratchet one. Lol. I do get buck from time to time it's true. You gotta stand for what's right and what's true, no matter the cost. (No Larry)

When my pops was alive, I used to watch boxing with him over the phone and it kept me here, but when he died I lost my passion for watching boxing. Then I was a lounge cat....but yall just foul. I gotta be ouuuut!

To my friends over the years, Be Eazy, and prosper.

To my enemies, Later bitches! Enjoy not having a life.
                RIP to your daddy... (I can understand a little -- my late daddy used to take me at boxing cards when I was a child...)

Comment

Don't go homie. Your voice is needed and appreciated.

Comment

Stop being a girl

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      Good conversations with you all. Conversations ranging a variety of topics. I was a "God Botherer" as Anorak would say, and a good one. I also graced the training forum with some of my boxing and martial arts knowledge. LOOK IT UP. It's a good read.

Found kinship with my fellow Maidana fans. I predicted Broner would get battered and beaten. I also predicted Maidana would give Mayweather hell. My true Maidana fans remember me.

Having said that..... this place is far too racist for me to endorse any longer. ANYONE who laughs at AddiX jokes are racist. And distressingly, that is many of you.

Truth is I am white. I never ONCE said I was black. LOOK IT UP. Racist ass pos's just assumed I was and I didnt correct them. Do I have a beautiful ebony queen? Why yes....yes I do. She often jokes that "I" am the ratchet one. Lol. I do get buck from time to time it's true. You gotta stand for what's right and what's true, no matter the cost. (No Larry)

When my pops was alive, I used to watch boxing with him over the phone and it kept me here, but when he died I lost my passion for watching boxing. Then I was a lounge cat....but yall just foul. I gotta be ouuuut!

To my friends over the years, Be Eazy, and prosper.

To my enemies, Later bitches! Enjoy not having a life.
                      in other words anyone who disagrees with a liberal is a racist

typical democrat cant

Comment

Working...
                      X