Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Adviser: I Lost All Respect For Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Adviser: I Lost All Respect For Adrien Broner!

Michael Koncz, adviser to eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, is very disappointed with Adrien Broner. Koncz tabbed Broner as the frontrunner to face Pacquiao on November 5th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love the "He price himself out" of a fight excuses. I really don't believe manager/promoters/fighters that use that phrase. It takes two to tango.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I love the "He price himself out" of a fight excuses. I really don't believe manager/promoters/fighters that use that phrase. It takes two to tango.
      Broner did say he wanted 10m

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Broner did say he wanted 10m
        10 million is fair to get beat down by PAC! I would pay to see 'bout billions get beat up!

Comment

He wanted 10 million doe

Comment

PAC wanted to take the Maidana route ... Beat up lil bro to try n get a rematch with Big Bro

Comment

It's OK Mr. Koncz, I lost all respect for you and Manny when Floyd punked y'all in Miami! FAKE CONTRACTS!!!

Comment

The best fight would be a rematch between Pac and Floyd but the latter don't have the balls.

Comment

I'd like to have seen what AB turned down, I think he'd have been entitled from 4-6 mil

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    The best fight would be a rematch between Pac and Floyd but the latter don't have the balls.
                    It really isn't the best option, the best option is for both to stay retired.

Comment

Working...
                    X