• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
    a "WHO"? lmfao maybe in your bitch ass world
    whats the cough covering up???

Comment

thats what happens when you let *cough* into the fold they destroy shit look at Detroit.
      Aren't all the worst cities in the world Latin cities? Pretty sure they are. And I'm pretty sure a lot of them are in Mexico.

But that's what happens when you let Mexi****s run things. They turn into shit.

Comment

and you pluck your eyebrows and make duckfaces all day, meanwhile your puerto rican whore of a mother is 60 years old and still cant get her vagina PH levels under control smelling like dead fish and your favorite cologne. you weak ass hoerican.
        This guy is out of control with his racism.... BostonGuy TBear

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          This guy is out of control with his racism.... BostonGuy TBear
          HAHAHAHA i like how you duck my boxing replies coward. I OWN YOU EVERY TIME thats why you ignore me till you think you see the chance to get me banned.

im still waiting for your reply here you ducker

So explain this 155 bull**** then tough guy

cause he doing what mayweather did to him, using his star power etc to get the advantages he needs lmfao. how hard is that too fucking understand.

See whats wrong with you dudes is you fools are ****s for certain boxers, to me this is just boxing to me at the end of the day. I call it how it is, yes im repping canelo but im not blind to all the BS. and after may 7th I will change my moniker and rep another fighter and just enjoy boxing and leave all that groupie fan boy shit to you homos.

see how dumb homos you dude are for mawyeather, I say mayweather coudlnt beat him that why he needed 152, your comeback (which is basically admitted im right) is so what about canelo 155 'see he doing it too' lmfao idiots.
          KEEP DUCKING YOU HOMO, Ill buy you a TMT hat no lie if you admit you gay for mayweather right now.

Comment

No wonder Showtime closed shop last year and just reopened this year trying to recover from the devastation.

Comment

thats what happens when you let *cough* into the fold they destroy shit look at Detroit.
              Giving people pensions at 48 years old and police brutality lawsuits destroyed Detroit....HARDLY the work of *cough*.

Comment

whats the cough covering up???
                The words Floyd said about Asians and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  Aren't all the worst cities in the world Latin cities? Pretty sure they are. And I'm pretty sure a lot of them are in Mexico.

But that's what happens when you let Mexi****s run things. They turn into shit.
                  To be honest, the majority of the best places in the world are from white people. Sucks but true.

Comment

HAHAHAHA i like how you duck my boxing replies coward. I OWN YOU EVERY TIME thats why you ignore me till you think you see the chance to get me banned.

im still waiting for your reply here you ducker

KEEP DUCKING YOU HOMO, Ill buy you a TMT hat no lie if you admit you gay for mayweather right now.
                    HAHAhahahahahahaha bwahahahahahahahaha. LMFAO!
                    Jhonny too!!

Comment

So this is the guy, Ryan Caldwell.

Under him "the Ivy Asset Strategy Fund delivered average returns of 10 percent over the past decade — third-best among comparable managers, according to the Wall Street Journal."

But he quit the fund in 2014 to join one of Haymon's companies.

That sounds like a pretty big conflict of interest...you can't trust these slimy banker ****s.
                      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-28-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X