Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by mann187 View Post
      Excuse me who started this war on words, correct me if im wrong but since the UFC revamp wasnt it them saying boxing is a limited form of fighting? wasnt it Ronda saying shed beat Floyd when floyd didnt even know who she was? She even called boxing a limited form of fighting so this word of war started with UFC , now its just their comeuppance trying to **** on boxing for no reason, they are both different sports.
      I wasn't referring actually to anyone specific, rather the whole situation itself. I think its ridiculous from both sides. And come on, there has always been much of **** talking from boxing's side too. No need to take offense or anything, again, I refer to the overall situation

I just think its pretty ******* stupid that people cant appreciate combat sports as whole, its always with the elitism, trashing other sports etc. Although I think that boxing, MMA & muay thai are the worst in that matter. But maybe its just how I have read and experienced it myself.

But I dont know. Bums me out how everyone is always hating. I even appreciate sports like taek won do and more traditional martial arts even though I am not that much into them

I dont refer to this fight either, actually I was rooting for Holm and was very happy to see the result! What made it better was all the trash talk from Ronda and the ridiculous hype from Joe Rogan and co.

Well, I guess I go into rambling mode now. Its just something that bothers myself personally for some reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
        Originally posted by BTL View Post

oh man........

Comment

• Comment

• A video posted by Jordan (@jordan_roolz) on

https://instagram.com/p/-JoZNoPeNx/?...y=jordan_roolz

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                I wasn't referring actually to anyone specific, rather the whole situation itself. I think its ridiculous from both sides. And come on, there has always been much of **** talking from boxing's side too. No need to take offense or anything, again, I refer to the overall situation

I just think its pretty ******* stupid that people cant appreciate combat sports as whole, its always with the elitism, trashing other sports etc. Although I think that boxing, MMA & muay thai are the worst in that matter. But maybe its just how I have read and experienced it myself.

But I dont know. Bums me out how everyone is always hating. I even appreciate sports like taek won do and more traditional martial arts even though I am not that much into them

I dont refer to this fight either, actually I was rooting for Holm and was very happy to see the result! What made it better was all the trash talk from Ronda and the ridiculous hype from Joe Rogan and co.

Well, I guess I go into rambling mode now. Its just something that bothers myself personally for some reason
                Listen i was an MMA fan too before, i understand they work their asses off too, its alot of skill to do what they do but they didnt have to try and discredit boxing for some cheap sales tactic, infact they kinda alienated boxing fans in that sense.

I get you though they should just stick to their own sport, dont talk **** about the other ones and keep it rolling. Theres plenty of room for all combat sports, but these cheap digs are ridiculous and im sorry but UFC deserve all this right now, maybe they will learn next time not to promote fighters against boxers for cheap sales tactics.

Comment

• Comment

• i think it was the Broner/Maidana meme's thread since the last time i went thru 13 pages of a thread in boxingscene....well done gents

Comment

• Man, this thread was funny. Boxeo, you need Jesus. Lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X