Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mosely can hit Floyd 92 times, and hurt Floyd, so can Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mosely can hit Floyd 92 times, and hurt Floyd, so can Pac.

Pac does not gas out and has fight changing punches.

styles make fights, Mosley hits harder than Pac. I could say the same.about Pac, if Mosley hit him 66 times so can Mayweather. When debating a fight between two of the best boxers of.our generation, you cant compare similar opponents and punch stats, each have their own style. Mosley threw more against may, and landed at the same % against Pac and may 20%. Pac showed better defense last night.can't knock it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      styles make fights, Mosley hits harder than Pac. I could say the same.about Pac, if Mosley hit him 66 times so can Mayweather. When debating a fight between two of the best boxers of.our generation, you cant compare similar opponents and punch stats, each have their own style. Mosley threw more against may, and landed at the same % against Pac and may 20%. Pac showed better defense last night.can't knock it.

Of course it goes both ways bro, but people are acting like Pacquiao has no chance now.

Pacquiao has more speed and throws in combo's if you attack him. In fact his power is more relevant because his shots are very hard to see.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        Did you even watch the fight or are you a f**king moron?

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
          Of course it goes both ways bro, but people are acting like Pacquiao has no chance now.

Pacquiao has more speed and throws in combo's if you attack him. In fact his power is more relevant because his shots are very hard to see.
          Mayweather wouldn't be there for the combos to land. Last night showed me a fighter with any type of movement will trouble Pacquiao. All the guys he knocked out were straight come foward fighters. That's why fighters like Marquez and Mayweather will give him hell.

Comment

Aside from the 2nd round, every punch Mosley landed on Mayweather was a jab and that was most likely due to his reach, lol

Good luck to Manny and his short arms. I expect him to land less jabs than Marquez did against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
              Pac does not gas out and has fight changing punches.
              Hate to let you in on a secret , Floyd dont get tired and yesterdays Mosley wouldnt touch him ,,,, Mosley come of 2 losses yesterday , not big KO wins like he did with Floyd ,,,,, you boys crack me up with your spin like this time stands still for Pac lol .

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
                Mayweather wouldn't be there for the combos to land. Last night showed me a fighter with any type of movement will trouble Pacquiao. All the guys he knocked out were straight come foward fighters. That's why fighters like Marquez and Mayweather will give him hell.
                well, pac is a boxer/fighter...not a track & field pro....any fighter who engage him for a few minutes or so in a toe to toe slugfest will no doubt return to running scared like shane did

Comment

pac is a flailing amatuer, he would get embarrassed very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    well, pac is a boxer/fighter...not a track & field pro....any fighter who engage him for a few minutes or so in a toe to toe slugfest will no doubt return to running scared like shane did
                    Any shot fighter like Shane that is.

Comment

Working...
                    X