No announcement yet.

ROGER MAYWEATHER: "They won`t let Margarito put no weight on"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
    Why do people listen to what Roger Mayweather says. He's semi ******ed.
    because the people that believe him are mentally handicapped as well.

Comment

The Mayweathers just can't understand how Manny can fight and beat these bigger guys.

Comment

Here's another thing. How come they subtitle Manny Pacquiao on 24/7 but not Roger Mayweather? At least Manny can string together a coherent sentence in English.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          The Mayweathers just can't understand how Manny can fight and beat these bigger guys.
          From the looks of it they probably can't understand a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            Margarito fans are gay
            Says the guy who is probably plucking his eyebrows while typing this.

Comment

wow typical mayweather jealous of pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                Damn, when Roger hits the deck he hits it hard >.<
                I feel sorry for the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                  if eaner didnt see the contracts then he knows just as much as we do. It was my understanding that eaner works for everlast not margarito.
                  Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
                  how the f do u know who eaner is? how do u know he's from his camp? oh let me guess..because he said so?

He wasnt far off and you cannot really trust a Maywheathers opinion on Manny.

Nope he wasnt allowed to put on weight overnight just 14bls

Comment

Originally posted by ROGER MAYWEATHER
                    November 12, 2010
                    "They don't let him put that much weight on. That's the same way it was with De La Hoya. They don't let them mother****ers put all that weight on his ass. He gonna be about 155. He may be about 5 pounds more, but I'm just saying, they won't let Margarito put no weight on," he explained, suggesting that there may be a clause in the contract which prohibits Margarito from gaining too much weight between the time of the weigh-in and the actual fight

Whether or not that's true remains to be seen, but it will be interesting to see the unofficial weights of both fighters that HBO normally reveals on fight night.
                    So do you think uncle Roger`s feeling kinda stooped and e-diotic right now, similar to them *****s out here?

I think some people are not even capable of being ashamed of themselves.
                    Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-15-2010, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X