• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-3 Blackburn, they are so close!

Comment

• Katuta taking the last pen LOL.

Comment

• Kakuta hits it straight at the keeper and Blackburn go through!!!

Comment

• Knew that would happen.

Comment

• Deserved win for Blackburn. Chelsea fielded a half arsed side so they can't really complain. United did that, but then again we won because our youth is good.

Comment

• Lets see if Fergie believes in his youth against first team City.

Comment

• I think he will, he already said he's playing them in the semis. Though i wish he wouldn't because i want to beat City!

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing a City - Villa final. Mainly because both teams will put out a strong team.

Utd will probably win it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    I wouldn't mind seeing a City - Villa final. Mainly because both teams will put out a strong team.

Utd will probably win it though.
                    Dunno mate. If Fergie keeps fielding this young team then we will get caught out eventually. Arsenal and Chelsea's both got done over tonight. United's is a good team but it will struggle against a full strength City or Villa. It depends how committed he is to winning the competition, he obviously wants the Premiership more. Remember last season he fielded a terrible side for the semi final of the FA Cup, we ended up losing to Everton.

Comment

• By the way just out of interest, why did Wenger put out a useless young side instead of his full team in a competition that they had a chance of winning?? Now he risks yet another season of no silverware.

He doesn't seriously think he's still in the title race does he?
                      He has to win something this season otherwise he can say bye bye to Fabregas (and maybe other big players) in the summer.

And then he had the cheek to not shake Hughes' hand at the end and just walked off down the tunnel being a bad sport not accepting the blame even though it's 100% his fault for putting out a weak side.

Comment

Working...
                      X