Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez vs. Mayweather: Who is more accurate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
    Your talking a technical fighter like Arguello against a naturally gifted fighter like Leonard , Floyd would own Marquez and I love JMM and have great respect for him as a fighter its just not a fair fight with Floyd being faster bigger and he hits harder , he would own Juan in my opinion .
    the thread isn't about who would win but who is more accurate.

Comment

pbf ... but that doesnt mean it isnt close or that jmm isnt extremely accurate ... but i'm a hugger like that.

Comment

marquez.......we're talking recently and 147 floyd is a one and done potshotter.....marquez can land crazy 4 punch combinations......(we're not talking defense here either)

also, compubox is ****....

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Floyd is more accurate. When you throw combinations its easier to land at least one clean shot, but when you throw single shots at a time its harder to land because its easier to defend, but Floyd still lands, all you have to do is look at compubox and you will see that, Lampley has said how Floyd is percentage wise the most accurate there is in the sport.
          Lol, easier to land 3 punchs in a row as Marquez does in most all his fights, as oppossed to landing 1 which you claim is harder, lmao.

Marquez used to be a defensive fighter, you know, when most didn't know who he was. Till he changed his style to be more fan friendly and its done wonders to his career.

Comment

floyd at 147 and 154 threw mostly one or two shots at a time, but at 140 and below he connected with combos

JMM throws 3 or 4 at a time

both incredibly accurate punchers, too close too call IMO

Comment

Working...
            X