Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Manny Pacquiao go threw Mayweather's 130-135 resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    You see him beating Diego?? Pac wouldn't be able to go toe to toe with Diego and how would he outbox him?? Remember Diego always gets back up.
    what the f### is this ask for our opinions and then correct us with yours. lame!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      HAHAHAHA floyd made it look so easy manny could never do this
      floyd could never do what pac did to oscar.hahahahah!

Comment

• Todays Pacquiao would beat those guys easy...

Comment

• Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
          Todays Pacquiao would beat those guys easy...
          The so called new and improved Pacman who was outbox by JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            floyd could never do what pac did to oscar.hahahahah!
            For the record Manny ****ed De la Hoya up for sure. But when PBF kept the fight in the center of the ring he was beating the **** out of De la Hoya also. PBF vs. De la Hoya wasn't even a close fight for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
              For the record Manny ****ed De la Hoya up for sure. But when PBF kept the fight in the center of the ring he was beating the **** out of De la Hoya also. PBF vs. De la Hoya wasn't even a close fight for real.
              Yeah it wasn't as close as the cards but I tell you what...that right hand (his weak hand) that Oscar landed on Floyd towards the end of the 11th rocked him. He took it well but those are the little things other fighters look at...damn...I wish he hadn't retired.

Comment

• The one dimensional Manny Pacquiao may lose to Jose Luis Castillo, Diego Corrales. But the new and improved Manny Pacquiao would beat them all IMO, although i think Jose Luis Castillo would still give him hell. Because Manny Pacquiao is very open for body shots, the way he holds his hands so high.

Comment

• Castillo would probably beat pac. I have yet to see pac fight on the inside effectively. which is not a serious knock on pac because he is excellent at mid range distance. and coming in and out with his fast footwork. but there is no way he would be able to keep castillo from getting on the inside. and once on the inside castillo would wore him down.

look pac is very fast and has improved leaps in bounds when compared with the pac that first appeared in the U.S. but he is not the type of boxers that can give you angles on the inside. and he is also not the type of boxer who can fight a fight without being entertaining. he could not just outbox castillo like floyd did in there rematch. its not in pacmans nature.

from the first fight floyd knew he had to make the proper adjustments to win the rematch in much more decisive fashion. Floyd had to give castillo less opportunities and that meant floyd had to be less active and more defensive minded. I just cannot envision a fight scenario were pac would lessen his activity and be more defensive just to get the U.D.

Comment

• I can see why you said 130-135, because Floyd's opp from 140 up was so impressive,. And it's through, not threw BTW.

Comment

• Honestly the only tricky fight I see for Pacquiao is the same one that was tough for Floyd, and thats Jose Luis Castillo. At his best he had a pretty good chin, and speed has never really bothered him. Also, he fight at either a slow or faster pace.

The key to this fight would be who was able to impose their will on the other fighter. If Pacquiao could force Castillo onto his back foot then he would do well (as Castillo didn't fight well in reverse), but Castillo would be the bigger man so this would be a task. Castillo was good at applying pressure without throwing massive numbers of punches (reducing counter opportunities) and forcing his opponents to the ropes before opening up. If he was to do this then it would be a long night for Manny.

I am not saying Castillo would definently win, just that this would be the fight that gave Pacquiao the most trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X