Chicago records 762 Homicides in one year, more than LA and NY combined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    History has squat to do with it.

Again, take Appalachia. You have the 'generational poverty' you first blamed going on there. That's "history". You still cant escape the fact the folks in Appalachia aren't acting like savages the way the people of Chicago are acting.

Why you keep on this, and especially after agreeing with me, is a mystery to me.

You got your answer. Yes, I know you cant accept it, but that's not my problem. It's beyond time for you to move on.
    No because what happen in the past is partly to be blamed for what is happening now.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      No because what happen in the past is partly to be blamed for what is happening now.
      The breakdown of the family unit has been going on since the 1960s.

Look, stop.

You got your answer. You agreed with it.

What in the world is your point now?????

Comment

Not in Appalachia.

Keep reaching and ducking.....

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          it will never end. this cycle will continue on, the damage has been done.
          I say stop policing those areas where black gangs are, fence them off to the world and provide them with an abundubce of more guns and let them go to war with each other till they all kill each other. Problem solved.

Comment

Several studies show that sub saharan africans have a much lower IQ than whites.

That could explain allot

Comment

Not in Appalachia.

They never faced oppression and segregation. They never faced housing segregation which it partly responsible for those ****ty areas in Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                Several studies show that sub saharan africans have a much lower IQ than whites.

That could explain allot
                Link please...

Comment

Not in Appalachia.

Not talking **** But what region exactly is Appalachia considered? That doesn't mean every region that boarders the appalcian mountain does it?

And I think rap has a huge part to do with gang culture in Chicago, but as I've already stated before, the corrupt cops and politicians in Chicago could end it anytime they wanted to if they just copied nys model against gang crimes.

Comment

Link please...
                    https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Sub Saharan countries have an average IQ between 60-80. In Europe that would be considered mentally ******ed, yet thats the average in Sub Saharan Africa.

That could explain why there is so much poverty there and why they never had any great civilisations.

Comment

Link please...
                      Are you a native Jamaican?

Average IQ there is 71. Have you ever had your IQ tested?

Comment

Working...
                      X