Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why GGG/Canelo isn't happening, Canelo is all GBP has

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** based on those numbers it seems like a big part of GBP's lost profit was just Floyd going out on his own.

And randomly how the f#ck do they know what fighters are making for GBP anyway? Whats the numbers being used? I can understand money spent on signing guys & purses, but what numbers are they using to gauge a fighters profits? It seems to me like it'd be hard to know exactly how many tickets were sold to watch a guy getting 3rd billing on a card & things like that that would seem important in defining a fighters profitability for GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      Golden boy is trying to make the most profit possible with that fight and wants to pay GGG as little as possible. Picture this: 2 brothers have an inheritance of 100 million dollars and parents left no will. What would you do if your brother says" Here Issac, I'll give you 15 millions since the highest youve earned is 5 million, Im giving u triple that. I will keep the rest since Im the bigger earner between the two. Would you take the 15 mill????????? Hell to the nah. I rest my case.
      Bullshyte scenario. What if two brothers built a house and one brother did 80% of the work and invested 90% of the money and at sale time his something for nothing brother wanted one third of the money. That's right not happening.

Comment

Conelo doesn't need GGG period he doing a fight with Chavez and is arguably one of the most riches fight in Mexico history lol Conelo took ggg dream fight lol

Comment

Bruh, u need to go back to school cause your math sucks. Where the hell did u get that? Go do some research. besides that GGG will only get a 15,000,000 flat fee, and will forfeit his rights to a huge part of the pie. He will only maybe get a small percentage of PPV revenue. If you think this fight will not generate that much money, why are they only offering him 15 mill.? Thats what Floyd just offered Conor mcgregor cause he knows fights of that magnitude generates money. You're dumb as **** bruh. You need Jesus in your life, go hate somewhere else.
          His right to a huge part of the pie? G string has exactly ZERO quality wins.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            His right to a huge part of the pie? G string has exactly ZERO quality wins.
            And Canelo does? Lost against Mayweather, lost against lara (Cause u know dam well he lost that fight, dont be playing around). Wins against Josesito Lopez, Austin trout, El Perro Angulo (aka mexican punching bag), Amir Chin-g Khan (Come on bruh), Liam Smith (Beefy, need I say more), James Kirkland (????), Cotto ( 156 vs 180? and fight was closer then the judges had it) are Quality wins? The way I look at it is like this. After he was humiliated against Floyd, he got angry and vowed never to let an opponent take advantage of him like Floyd did (Catchweight, way bigger check) and got a diva attitude because he had fought the best fighter in boxing and took that L. SMH.

How many L has GGG taken????? so who's better?

Comment

Bruh, it appears the ****** is your hateful self. Let me enlighten your ignorant ass. You are only counting PPV numbers, what about live gate?? Licensing fees? Endorsements? tv rights in foreign countries? smh. I thought u were smarter then that.
              Ok but GBP is not paying GGG this TV rights,they give him purse for a fight ,TV rights in this countrys is on K2.Even with live gate ,it wont come close to 100m for them to split ROFL

Comment

Comment

And 1 more thing even if Canelo lose they can do rematch,Draws lost fights before (Canelo LOST ALLREADY) ,yea yea i know not by KO ,but Manny did and then make biggest fight ever,Oscar lost by KO and then make biggest fights of his careere,so idk wtf you all talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    documents for the Haymon trial are out and it shows Canelo accounts for 94% of GBP's income w/some money makers and a lot of money losers

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/13...ce-boxing-news

If Canelo loses to GGG, GBP might literally die

:0
                    This confirms something alot of us always believed. That said, i didn't realize Canelo is 94% of GBP.

The better question is once Canelo and his lawyers saw this, why haven't they gone about forming Canelo Promotions?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      canelo himself didnt make 15 million when he fought floyd, neither did cotto, and those are much bigger b sides than ggg will ever be... those two actually have a big fan base and a country behind them... ggg cant surpass 150k but he wants to earn more than those 2 ??
                      is not going to happen, the deal is nice considering how poor gggs ppv numbers are, but i wont be shocked if it goes from 15 to 10 after we get ppv sales from the chavez and jacobs fights...
                      ggg keeps waiting for a bigger deal and he is only going to get old, it will only make it easier on canelo...
                      Hi Canelo!
                      Why don't you do what is fair?

Comment

Working...
                      X