Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS BE HONEST: Andre coWARD will never be a cerified HOF or an ATG if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
    you think dawson and kessler were legit wins?
    Yes, Chad called Ward out at the weight.. As far as Kessler Ward manhandled him how was that fight not legit??

Comment

you think dawson and kessler were legit wins?
      Yes, they were. How many ****ing times does your dumbazz need to be reminded that Dawson CHOSE to go to 168, he could've stayed at 175, he didn't. Kessler was trying to fight a polite fight with no inside fighting, and he wasn't ready for it...THAT is why he lost. You're not just a tool, you're the whole fuggin shed...stupid d1ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Yes, Chad called Ward out at the weight.. As far as Kessler Ward manhandled him how was that fight not legit??
        Because that's not who he wanted to be the winner.

Comment

yaaaaawwwwwn. name calling.
          He beat a weight drained Dawkins. please stop now.
          And kessler was foul infested.
          Sorry that doesnt get you a lock in HOF.
          Plus the the *robbery against KOV....definitely not a lock or an ATG.

Stallone was inducted because of rocky, Gatti(RIP) shouldnt be there too, like mcguigan.

It was sentimental pick for gatti.
          name calling? you getting all sensative on me? Sowwy if I hurted yer feewings. Mr Objective... when you start explaining away fights like you are doing with Ward its problematic. You will find that one can explain almost any victory away. Toney did not train no wonder Jones beat him! and on it goes, that simply does not work. Thats really bush league, but do as you please.

You can watch film of Ward and see his accuracy and his strategy when he is beating one dimensional guys like Froch & Kessler who are otherwise fantastic fighters. Ward is just so much better that he dominates! Hence ATG status imo. Tape does not lie My Objective!

It is actually great injustice against Ward to make an excuse for Dawson...you should watch that Dawson fight with commentary from a guy who posts here, he is a trainer by the name of Barry Robinson... Watch how brilliantly Ward sets Dawson up for the winning punch. Ward outfoxed a fox for that fight and it went over most people's heads. Heres the vid take a look especially at the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bHo1uLtwi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKsy7CH2hRA

You are ambivalent about the Hall of Fame. Look, I have no problem with who they let in, I just don't take it seriously. No argument either way on that one! But take a look and you might learn something about Ward, if you have an open mind.

Comment

He's already a future HOF fighter and ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              name calling? you getting all sensative on me? Sowwy if I hurted yer feewings. Mr Objective... when you start explaining away fights like you are doing with Ward its problematic. You will find that one can explain almost any victory away. Toney did not train no wonder Jones beat him! and on it goes, that simply does not work. Thats really bush league, but do as you please.

You can watch film of Ward and see his accuracy and his strategy when he is beating one dimensional guys like Froch & Kessler who are otherwise fantastic fighters. Ward is just so much better that he dominates! Hence ATG status imo. Tape does not lie My Objective!

It is actually great injustice against Ward to make an excuse for Dawson...you should watch that Dawson fight with commentary from a guy who posts here, he is a trainer by the name of Barry Robinson... Watch how brilliantly Ward sets Dawson up for the winning punch. Ward outfoxed a fox for that fight and it went over most people's heads. Heres the vid take a look especially at the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bHo1uLtwi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKsy7CH2hRA

You are ambivalent about the Hall of Fame. Look, I have no problem with who they let in, I just don't take it seriously. No argument either way on that one! But take a look and you might learn something about Ward, if you have an open mind.

1. Kessler is far from 1 dimensional.

2. You seem to shy away how foul infested the WARD/KESSLER fight was.

3. Dint Chad go down to fight Ward from his natural fighting weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                Yes, they were. How many ****ing times does your dumbazz need to be reminded that Dawson CHOSE to go to 168, he could've stayed at 175, he didn't. Kessler was trying to fight a polite fight with no inside fighting, and he wasn't ready for it...THAT is why he lost. You're not just a tool, you're the whole fuggin shed...stupid d1ck.
                The fact that Dawson CHOSE to go to 168 doesn't make his shape on fight night any better. Yes, he chose to go down, so what? Nethertheless he was weight drained, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
                  The fact that Dawson CHOSE to go to 168 doesn't make his shape on fight night any better. Yes, he chose to go down, so what? Nethertheless he was weight drained, period.
                  Why do people mention this like it was somehow Wards fault about what shape Dawson may have been in..It's each fighters responsibility to come in the fight the best way possible..That's the fight game,period....

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Why do people mention this like it was somehow Wards fault about what shape Dawson may have been in..It's each fighters responsibility to come in the fight the best way possible..That's the fight game,period....
                    So full credit to
                    PAC/ dLH
                    Cotto/ Foreman
                    Cotto/Martinez?

Yep i didnt think so too.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      cool story bruh, But not objective. sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X