No announcement yet.

Chino's Brother, Fabian Maidana, keeps winning brutal KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chino's Brother, Fabian Maidana, keeps winning brutal KO

i know is too soon, but he seems more technical than his brother, and the power is there too.

Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 11-26-2016, 09:33 PM.

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

i know is too soon, but he seems more technical than his brother, and the power is there too.

Exactly, looks more technical and less sloppy as a boxer, I see a great future in boxing for that kid

Comment

Hearing you guys talk about Maidana, you'd think he was Harry Greb... You would never know that he got his ass beat by Devon Alexander.

Now we get to hear about his brother who's the second coming

The kid will be chewed up and spit out... Then I'll come back and bump this thread for the ignoramus's

Comment

The Maidana family lives on

Comment

Ehhhh! Beautiful doubling of the hook there after slipping that wild right hand and then that right hand that KHTFO... He does seem a little more polished than Marcos, but does he have the same grit and tenacity?

How old is he? If he's only 20ish, that's awesome. If he's already in his mid to late 20's...meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Hearing you guys talk about Maidana, you'd think he was Harry Greb... You would never know that he got his ass beat by Devon Alexander.

Now we get to hear about his brother who's the second coming

The kid will be chewed up and spit out... Then I'll come back and bump this thread for the ignoramus's
            Can it not just be that he put on great fight after great fight his whole career? Does it always have to be about being an ATG ultra slickster that never gets hit and never loses?

Comment

I would like to see Fabian against Mayweather for real. I think those brothers just have the style that beats floyd like Chino did twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Can it not just be that he put on great fight after great fight his whole career? Does it always have to be about being an ATG ultra slickster that never gets hit and never loses?
                No, of course not.

I'm just fcuking with TS because of his disdain for Andre Ward, but somehow Maidana's little brother will be the GOAT

Comment

Is he any good? I remember Valero's brother was lighting up his opponents too untill he himself got ko'd for his ultra aggressive style.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                    I would like to see Fabian against Mayweather for real. I think those brothers just have the style that beats floyd like Chino did twice.
                    Urgh, seriously? Who's next for Floyd? The ten year old amateur standout?

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    No, of course not.

I'm just fcuking with TS because of his disdain for Andre Ward, but somehow Maidana's little brother will be the GOAT
                    Ok, fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X