No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I literally just saw that post in the street fight thread.

All I can really say is....

Just wait for it : Pretty soon you're going to be greeted by a long line of abjectly piteous e-thugs telling you that you don't know how tough their hood is, what they've been through, and a multitude of other overly used cliches in an attempt to justify their internet pseudo personas.

Shortly thereafter they'll accuse you of being a virgin who spends all of his time on the internet and is therefore out of touch with the daily realities of "hood life" due to the fact that you live in your mother's basement.
    You just defeated them with your preemptive strike on their weak egos. You nipped the idiots before they embarrassed themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Yeah you're talking about the Dyckman projects, oh god those smell awful, they smell like piss. Well i'm not sure if you knew this but WH and Dyckman people don't get along, so we actually consider ourselves WH and Dyckman, they are not from WH. Even though technically Dyckman is WH. But we are separated by something we nicknamed "Snake road", the long road in between 190th and 200 something street, right by the 1 train there in Dyckman. Don't ask me, I don't know why they don't get along. It's an old rivalry and it's more childish than adults.

Edit: When you mention WH, you always thought of Dyckman included? Man I thouht you had an idea that WH starts at 190-193rd street and ends at like 168. That's what I mean when I would mention WH. That's my neighborhood. I would not live in Dyckman and forward to the BX, that's like the real ghetto of uptown, where all the crackheads are. Is that neighborhood better? The crim used to be bad in those projects.
      Everywhere in NYC is better now.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        You realise that it has the letter Y just so you don't have to spell it Dick Man, right?

You're having a turf war over Dick Man... you are, by definition, a raving faggot.
        I got nothing to do with that, don't involve me in that ****. Read more careful, professor of the lounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          You realise that it has the letter Y just so you don't have to spell it Dick Man, right?

You're having a turf war over Dick Man... you are, by definition, a raving faggot.
          That's an understatement. He actually wished for me to die of a heart attack in another thread.

Comment

• I called you a pile of dirt, and said you're going to die of a heart attack, you're going to die young because of the drugs. You abuse your body with drugs, you die relatively young, that's known. You inserted that I said I wished that happened to you, which was not what I said, but I don't blame you for not understanding, you were a drug dealer not a scholar. But that's okay, my post is there unedited so anyone can read it and judge for themselves if I said what you said I said.

You talk too much **** though. You are one annoying forum member for sure. If you stopped posting tomorrow, I would definitely not miss you and your constant bickering.

Comment

I called you a pile of dirt, and said you're going to die of a heart attack, you're going to die young because of the drugs. You abuse your body with drugs, you die relatively young, that's known. You inserted that I said I wished that happened to you, which was not what I said, but I don't blame you for not understanding, you were a drug dealer not a scholar. But that's okay, my post is there unedited so anyone can read it and judge for themselves if I said what you said I said.

You talk too much **** though. You are one annoying forum member for sure. If you stopped posting tomorrow, I would definitely not miss you and your constant bickering.
              Are you 10 years old? Do you think recreational drug use kills people? Holy **** you are one naive pathetic Phaggot. You have the mind of a child. You have me on ignore, stop viewing my posts and giving your childish commentary.

Comment

I called you a pile of dirt, and said you're going to die of a heart attack, you're going to die young because of the drugs. You abuse your body with drugs, you die relatively young, that's known. You inserted that I said I wished that happened to you, which was not what I said, but I don't blame you for not understanding, you were a drug dealer not a scholar. But that's okay, my post is there unedited so anyone can read it and judge for themselves if I said what you said I said.

I've been telling him the same thing. What kind of pathetic, weak minded person would let themselves get addicted to hard drugs? And then brag about it? It's no wonder his reading comprehension is non-existent. His brain cells are deteriorated. Poor guy, he'll never get those precious brain cells back. He'll continue thinking he's a popular kid because he does drugs.

He has me on his ignore list yet he'll respond to this post, guaranteed. The guy stalks my user profile and posts like a little weirdo. Odd kid, I must say.

Comment

• Cocaine doesn't kill people now lol.

Stop making threads and posts about me you annoying sack of ****. I'll view your posts if I suspect they're about me, the **** are you gonna do about it you crackhead piece of **** , i'll have you on ignore, view your ****ty ass posts, and respond to them as I please. If I don't think they're about me I won't view them.

God ****ing damn you are annoying. You are a real sack of ****, your body has no worth whatsoever. If you ever do pass away, your organs probably can't be donated cause they aren't worth **** you ****ing pile of dog ****

What are you gonna say now, "blah blah blah ***g*t, stop talking to me wahhh wahh, but i'm gonna be talking **** about you like i've done ever since joining this site".

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    I've been telling him the same thing. What kind of pathetic, weak minded person would let themselves get addicted to hard drugs? And then brag about it? It's no wonder his reading comprehension is non-existent. His brain cells are deteriorated. Poor guy, he'll never get those precious brain cells back. He'll continue thinking he's a popular kid because he does drugs.

He has me on his ignore list yet he'll respond to this post, guaranteed. The guy stalks my user profile and posts like a little weirdo. Odd kid, I must say.
                    He has been insulting me since he joined the site, apparently because I am a Floyd fan, and critique GGG and Roman Gonzalez. But the thing is he has a very weird way of bickering, he's very violent and very offensive. There are many posters on here who I disagree on everything boxing related but we're still able to discuss normally with actual knowledgeable arguments, facts, and opinions. This guy hurls insults and then goes on to call forum members children and f*ggots. He should have actually been banned a while ago because he is very provocative not in a way you want a forum member to be, more like a very personal person. He makes this boxing stuff very personal, it's not good for the environment of a forum. But since he takes things personal, you have to get on his level and insult him back, he clearly is not into ending the bickering,as you can see from the screenshot I showed.

Comment

He has been insulting me since he joined the site, apparently because I am a Floyd fan, and critique GGG and Roman Gonzalez. But the thing is he has a very weird way of bickering, he's very violent and very offensive. There are many posters on here who I disagree on everything boxing related but we're still able to discuss normally with actual knowledgeable arguments, facts, and opinions. This guy hurls insults and then goes on to call forum members children and f*ggots. He should have actually been banned a while ago because he is very provocative not in a way you want a forum member to be, more like a very personal person. He makes this boxing stuff very personal, it's not good for the environment of a forum. But since he takes things personal, you have to get on his level and insult him back, he clearly is not into ending the bickering,as you can see from the screenshot I showed.
                      He's a coward who only shows explicit aggression online. He has no other outlet in life. Life for him involves trolling the internet and hard drug use. It's a sad life but he chose that path. It's probably best to just ignore him as you would a drug addicted bum on the street begging for change. That's the path he's heading towards, and it's because he's so weak. And you're right, he only gets into arguments with anyone who criticizes GGG or those who he perceives are black posters. He never attacks fans of other fighters in the same manner.

Crack addiction is no joke but I don't feel sorry for that weak coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X