Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win, Tito TKO12 Vargas or Cotto RTD5 Quintana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
    so some random alt says some ******ed **** and you actually waste your time making a thread about it??
    Are you fucking serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh
      but in all seriousness... vargas' win over winky is nothing to brag about if you actually saw the fight because winky did enough to win.
      true story.... both his biggest wins were really close fights

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$

Are you freakin kidding me? Vargas beat Winky in their primes. Who the hell has quintana beat? Williams was a good win but Paul Williams was no winky wright.

Personally I'd consider the Punisher to be his generations version of Winky.
        Well as far as people being afraid to fight them, yes.

But winky still beat a better Mosley twice then Floyd and Manny did. He also embarrassed Trinidad and his defense is so good he can still go 12 rounds with guys like Williams and Quillen even tho he's been out forever. While Quintana really never had much a chin just a crafty southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
          Well as far as people being afraid to fight them, yes.

But winky still beat a better Mosley twice then Floyd and Manny did. He also embarrassed Trinidad and his defense is so good he can still go 12 rounds with guys like Williams and Quillen even tho he's been out forever. While Quintana really never had much a chin just a crafty southpaw.
          Oh, believe me I know what Winky has done. He was my fave active fighter before the Punisher windmilled unto the scene!

I'm just saying the Punisher was just as avoided, in fact more avoided. Cause at least Mosley & Tito had the balls to take their beatings. The Punisher always tried to stick around 147 for 1 of 2 names & got neither.

Comment

Working...
          X