Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to see Manny go out on back to back losses. The Bradley loss was BS but it will still look like he went out on back to back losses on the books. I'd like to see him fight Marquez again or whoop Bradley's ass again.

Comment

if i saw one of my close family members go down like that I would be asking the same thing....

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Wouldn't mind seeing Pac/Rios next
        100. Next good, exiting ,winnable fight for Manny right now. Hopefully Marquez doesn't use his kids as an excuse to retire after finally beating Pac. Rios vs Pacman and Bradley vs Marquez= two great fights imo.

Comment

2, 3 more fights. Then retire

Comment

no manny should not retire now. he deserves one final goodbye fight in the philippines just like how morales plans a final goodbye fight in his hometown in mexico. legends in boxing deserve a final goodbye win..not to give up after a loss.
            Last edited by Bermuda; 12-10-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              avenge that loss? this guy never knew how to Box, speed ad power can't get it done against the elite.which is why he lost to bradley too. he needs a new trainer to learn how to fight.hopefully his chin isnt damage.
              Corrected! He wasn't the most technically sound boxer but fighter? That he definitely is. He went through his whole career being a fighter rather then a technician. He only lost to Bradley in the eyes of 2 incompetent judges, Pac haters, Floyd stans and Bradley fans. Other then that I think 90% of the people who watched the fight live saw that Manny beat Timothy by a landslide.

Comment

no reason for him to retire, he got caught by a good one and it was a brutal KO but thats part of boxing. he was fighting well until he got caught so he still got it, if he should have retired it should have been a few fights ago but now he has something to prove.

he cant go out like this, he should atleast try to avenge the loss to marquez. then set things straight with bradley and if a mayweather fight cant be made have one last farewell fight in the phillipines. but he cant go out like this, especially when theres no need to, he can still fight. crazy how one punch can make ppl forget that, i get his family but everyone else.

Comment

I'd hate to see him go out on that loss. I wouldn't retire quite yet. I wish Hatton would not have waited 3 years after his KO loss to Pacquaio because I would have liked to see him retire with an additional win or two.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr.
                    You Mayweather boys are still on a high, LOL

IF those roads lead to Jr it is to a cave where he is hiding.

Real men FIGHT like the GREAT JMM and the GREAT PACMAN

Comment

Well Jinkee sured laugh when Ricky n other opponents were getting ko

Comment

Working...
                      X