No announcement yet.

TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-0

was on sirius the other day talkin 'bout they have their differences but that the difference between the people who surround floyd and 5-0 is that those people need floyd cause he has the money and 5-0 doesnt because he has his own money......and word on a couple hip hop sites is that floyd is jealous of 5-0 cause he's a superstar in his own right, and he banged ms jackson! just what i read

Comment

and not one TMT fan boy has shown up in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        was on sirius the other day talkin 'bout they have their differences but that the difference between the people who surround floyd and 5-0 is that those people need floyd cause he has the money and 5-0 doesnt because he has his own money......and word on a couple hip hop sites is that floyd is jealous of 5-0 cause he's a superstar in his own right, and he banged ms jackson! just what i read
        Yup, this rumor is coming to light by a lot of sources. There's no doubt in my mind it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          and not one TMT fan boy has shown up in this thread
          Chill bro, our leaders Karceno and Horus are making a grainy youtube video as we speak proving these rumors false!

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
            billy dib is real? i thought he was one of the made-up characters in fight night champion

Comment

So it looks like Mayweather promotions is getting those fighters....so much for 50 and TMT

Comment

That's funny.

Comment

Chitty cent thought that Floyd would actually sign with him and he would get a cut of the profits. Floyd already has it where he's getting the lion share so why would he just give away money? Floyd probably also got tired of Chitty just leeching off him, living in his house free loading.

Comment

Apparently BadLeftHook is the one reporting this but I don't see anything in the RING website.

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                      billy dib is real? i thought he was one of the made-up characters in fight night champion

Comment

Working...
                      X