Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Blasts Bernard Hopkins Right Out of The Ring, TKO Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    It had to come to an end someday just be glad he wasn't killed
    Good thing ..he didn't land on his head or damaged his spine. Falling on his head would've been dangerous...That was actually a big fall.

Comment

There was no push. Smith KO's Hopkins fair and square. I hate to see Hopkins go out lie this, but this is what happens when you stay in the game too long.

Comment

why did they give like a senile B-Hop who just got ROCKED, like 15 min of air time? SMH at HBO. Obviously wasn't in a good condition to talk to Max.

Comment

Next logical match-up to make is Barrera/Smith, and the winner would probably get a title shot.

Comment

This is just so so sad. Smh.

Comment

That was heartbreaking.....I hate to see the old man go out like that

Comment

That is how the cookie crumbles in boxing when a guy sticks around for 1 fight too long.

Comment

Glad that racist **** got knocked the f@ck out 😂

Comment

That made my weekend. Thanx BHop, for a great career. Holtster that thing Joe.

Comment

• I'm Mexican and yep, Bernard was boring to watch but he was a ****ing warrior, he faced a great opposition in his career.

Respect for B-Hop. He is a legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X