Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Batters Gabriel Rosado In Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're not making sense

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
    the ko wasn't bc he battered him...it was bc of the blood & he couldn't see. & If you think Serg doesn't end this kid's night i don't know wut to tell you. rosado was an amateur in there vs a pro...easily overmatched....easily. He barely punched back. GGG is simply not as good as advertised...plus he's beaten no one still. But we'll see won't we.
    How do you think that blood got there? You stupid dummie with heavy hands.It's a fight watever happens happens no excuses. rosado would've been in a world of sht if the fight continued...

Comment

Originally posted by ramelka View Post
      Sergio M. is one of my favorite boxers but I remember him not looking too good against Barker and Macklin. So who knows what will happen against ggg? My point is "styles make fights".
      ur point doesn't make much sense...ggg comes straight ahead w/ no head movement. Sergio didn't even want to take those fights...& battered & ko'd both men w/out many opps to even land against them. To ur point...glovekin style is taylor made for sergio. But there is no money in a GGG fight...none...zero. Martinez just came off a ppv w/ jr....I doubt he goes backwards at this point. either way he bludgeons the **** out of ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
        How do you think that blood got there? You stupid dummie with heavy hands.It's a fight watever happens happens no excuses. rosado would've been in a world of sht if the fight continued...
        any punch can create a cut over the eye di*khead. The point of the matter is...if this was ggg's coming out party he left much to be desired...Especially for anybody to make th eclaim he's the best in the div....or can fight between 54 & 68....to you & to that sir i say FU*K....OUTTA....HERE!!!

Comment

any punch can create a cut over the eye di*khead. The point of the matter is...if this was ggg's coming out party he left much to be desired...Especially for anybody to make th eclaim he's the best in the div....or can fight between 54 & 68....to you & to that sir i say FU*K....OUTTA....HERE!!!
          Yes cuts over the eyes happen frequently even with light punches, but what about Rosado's nose and mouth? You can't cut that area without solid blows.

Comment

Garcia looked Special tonight...GGG looked like his english sounded in the post-fight interview. That's why he was an undercard ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Yes cuts over the eyes happen frequently even with light punches, but what about Rosado's nose and mouth? You can't cut that area without solid blows.
              I'm not disputing damage...Rosado barely threw punches & look at GGG's face. Point I made was the blood & lack of vision stopped the fight from progressing. The danger of not being able to see well from the blood in his eye. He got hit flush by shots he saw & didn't see & was never seriously hurt. I'm just not sold on Glovekin yet. I do not see a monster in waiting. I see a good fighter. Definitely not a ruler of 3 divs. I don't see him beating any real upper echelon fighter at this point tonight...

Comment

I'm not disputing damage...Rosado barely threw punches & look at GGG's face. Point I made was the blood & lack of vision stopped the fight from progressing. The danger of not being able to see well from the blood in his eye. He got hit flush by shots he saw & didn't see & was never seriously hurt. I'm just not sold on Glovekin yet. I do not see a monster in waiting. I see a good fighter. Definitely not a ruler of 3 divs. I don't see him beating any real upper echelon fighter at this point tonight...
                Blood and lack of vision?

He was getting busted up and knocked around the ring like a rag doll when they threw in the towel...

You might not be sold on Golovkin but its gonna take someone seriously special to beat him.

Comment

He was getting hurt by jabs, eyes rolled back like Kellerman said. When a guy is constantly moving while barely throwing anything, you won't have much time to properly load up on your shots. The upper echelon fighters would have to actually mount an offense if they don't want to lose every round, and if they do that, they would give GGG more opportunities to do some serious damage.

Comment

What I find deliciously amusing is that this is considered an 'off night'. For anyone else this is a great win. But landing 208 punches in 8 rounds, ripping open your opponents face apart, and forcing them to stop the fight is just an 'off night' for GGG, he has spoiled everyone with his list of obliteration victories.

Geale's next, he's going to end up like Rosado.
                    Last edited by Cuban Linx; 01-20-2013, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                      Blood and lack of vision?

He was getting busted up and knocked around the ring like a rag doll when they threw in the towel...

You might not be sold on Golovkin but its gonna take someone seriously special to beat him.
                      oh...ok. That must be why his trainer said to his father. "I gotta stop it...Ur gonna get ur son killed. HE CAN"T SEE!". You're right. My baad.

Special?? Based on what? I'm done on this thread. I thought u guys wanted to seriously talk boxing. This was not a good performance from an olympian & somebody w/ damn near 400 fights vs a guy moving up in weight & only 11 fights & no amateur background. Get real. This was a complete mismatch & GGG just looked ok vs an opp who wasn't even returning fire. I'm done. You guys a fu*king morons. Garcia looked world class not glovokin.

Comment

Working...
                      X