Jim Rome rips Arum and Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like the media is starting to come at pacquiao and arum

Comment

Once i heard him say Floyd was the best counter puncher i stopped listening.

Now a days Floyd throws one punch at a time, not going to work against Pac.

I give credit to Pac for pursuing another tough fight with Marquez.

Floyd still hasn't even given a hint of giving Ortiz a rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
        Once i heard him say Floyd was the best counter puncher i stopped listening.

Now a days Floyd throws one punch at a time, not going to work against Pac.

I give credit to Pac for pursuing another tough fight with Marquez.

Floyd still hasn't even given a hint of giving Ortiz a rematch!
        lol. so u think jmm is a better counterpuncher than floyd?? and u think floyd cant do to pac what jmm did to him??

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lol. so u think jmm is a better counterpuncher than floyd?? and u think floyd cant do to pac what jmm did to him??
          Yes and Yes.

How many years has Floyd been using the STERIOD excuse and refusing to fight Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
            Yes and Yes.

How many years has Floyd been using the STERIOD excuse and refusing to fight Pac?
            idc about any of that. leave it to a pac fan to keep on bringing up the same ol **** pac said was handled. now wats the excuse? gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              maybe so, but at the end of the day, it's still jmm who fought and exposed pac without the osdt not floyd.

Comment

He always ripped floyd

Comment

Originally posted by lxs View Post
                  maybe so, but at the end of the day, it's still jmm who fought and exposed pac without the osdt not floyd.
                  He never exposed Pacquiao and he never will.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                    Not at all , after the Marquez III fight , people are starting to open their eyes , EVERYBODY WAS BRAINWASHED BY THE MEDIA WITH THE PACQUIAO HYPE .
                    Don't forget to mention that Judahs known as Money Mayweather. How dare he box thou in by booking the MGM Grand, and challenging me to a fight weeks before my failure.

Comment

Doggy dog!!!

Romey is ripping Pacquiao like Doc Mike rips teeth out of the skulls of Orange County skanks.

G-G-Global warming??

Comment

Working...
                      X