No announcement yet.

Thurman wants Pacman fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    thurman will price himself out like the rest of the spoiled haymon brats.
    No way, Thurman understands and appreciates the sport, he knows how big if an opportunity this would be and he sure as hell wouldn't demand no $10 million.

I don't think Arum/Pacquiao will go that route though, probably too risky becauseof his power. Danny Garcia, Broner, guys like that closer to his size are easier wins.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      Thurman, Garcia, Brook, Broner... they won't fight each other. So why not? Fantasy fights with the great Paqcuiao. What a f$ckd up sport.
      Yep, that's the real problem here with 147 and multiple other divisions - no one is fighting each other. Thurman vs Garcia should have begun negotiations immediately after Porter. Now, who the hell knows who anyone is fighting and when.

Comment

Jesus...Manny will fuk him up quick. Props to him for calling Manny out. At least hes not worried about losing his 0.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
          Word! This is a better fight than Garcia and Broner too. Doubt Arum lets it happen though.
          Better fight? This is THE fight. Thurman is the man at 147. I don't hear anyone else letting Thurman out there mouth.

Comment

I think Manny would be too fast but I would like to see him fight a tune up first.

Comment

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
              Jesus...Manny will fuk him up quick. Props to him for calling Manny out. At least hes not worried about losing his 0.
              Manny doesnt fuk nobody up quick havent you watched his last 10 fights .

They wont fight Thurman too risky , Garcia is an easier fight and more stationary probably more reward also .

Comment

Originally posted by Funt Cucker View Post
                Thurman don't want it. He has a lisp
                Lol........

Comment

Originally posted by Funt Cucker View Post
                  Thurman don't want it. He has a lisp

Comment

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
                    great post.

thurman is a real throwback.

unlike these new millennial social media born soft ass ******s like broner and gift garcia.

Comment

wonder how many PPV buys this will generate

Comment

Working...
                      X