Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official boxingscene election Clinton or trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP shouldnt have included Obama. You splitting the the democrat vote, slick.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
      what qualifications does donald trump have to be president of the United states of America..... what the he'll is wrong with my country..... just sad
      You from Chicago? Chicago is what's wrong with America

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
        I'm not to thrilled with Clinton either but I guess the lesser of 2 evils...will be avoiding the news channels till next year as best as I can lol
        Sounds like you've been doing that your whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          Yeah Trump winning with 38%, just like he did in the Republican primary.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            oh yea i was gonna ask if he was one of those out on the streets that got trump the victory in Chicago. i'd like to thank you for your contribution!
            Last edited by John Barron; 05-03-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Senator and secretary of state trumps trump all day long.

I understand if people don't like her or her politics but don't tell me Trump is more qualified or Hillary doesn't have qualifications.

And she's a lawyer. Trump knows zero about legislative processes. Besides zero understanding of foreign issues. Or military issues. Or damn near ANY issues ffs.
              How'd the Russian reset go? Libya not to mention Benghazi Don't act just because someone has held a position it makes them qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                yeah we have our issues..... .

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  your right..... democrats up

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    oh yea i was gonna ask if he was one of those out on the streets that got trump the victory in Chicago. i'd like to thank you for your contribution!
                    you mean for the 10 percent of people in this state that are Republica....you know he was going up against another Republican right

Comment

TRUMP......he's going to shitcan a bunch of useless political arseholes, time to clean up shop muthaphukers.

Comment

Working...
                      X