lomachenko fans need to stop crying about the salido loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESE VATO LOCO
    never tested positive

KTFO6 was the best thing that ever happened to that hypejob.
    funny coming from a fan of the biggest pampered baby hypejob whos notable wins are all questionable, no shame whatsoever , typical I guess

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      LOL, you are so full of ****. I just watched the first two rounds of that fight and not a single shot, "behind the head" was landed by Golovkin. You probably saw like one punch land behind the head in the later rounds unintentionally from a hook and are making this bull**** claim. Not even the other GGG-haters said bs like this. GTFO
      Where 6oy watching the fight masturbating like a phaggrt. I didn't say anything willie monroe did

“Triple G has great punch placement,” Monroe said. “You can have a lot of power, but if you don’t hit the guy in the right spot, then he can take a punch. You can have minimal power and hit the guy in the right spot and really hurt him. It doesn’t help that he [Golovkin] has a lot of power. Triple G has great power and he has great punch placement. When he hits you, he physically hurts you. He has a great hook to the body. He kept hitting me on the hips, and on the butt. So by the third round, I couldn’t feel my right leg. He knew I was mobile and he wanted to take that mobility away from me,” Monroe said.

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
        Your troll game is weak.. I get it, you're bored and wanna feel more special by hopping online trolling a boxing forum at your local internet cafe
        It's probably bori bori lolol

Comment

questionable only if you're blind as a bat. i bet you still think pacquiao won the 3rd marquez fight too huh? stepping on his feets n **** tho...

poochie is gonna lose to bradley and you'll go into hiding again, trust me.
          cant be more blind than a typical canelo fan, even stevie wonder sees a commercialized man ***** but you guys just don't see

Comment

nah, i'm the real deal. i'm a well hung mexican from the streets of east compton and i'm set claiming. TxF don't play. FLATS gang for life.
            Hahahahahah what a fu(king ****** "ugh look at me I'm in a gang I'm so cool" you pathetic idiot..You think it's cool to be a lowlife scum criminal?

Can't wait for some cop to wipe you off this world for the breaking the law.

Comment

trout, cotto, mayweather, lara, kirkland, angulo.

his resume speaks for itself. now **** out my thread ping a ling.
              Except he lost to Floyd,Lara, Trout and Cotto...Could give him a draw against Cotto and Trout if you stretch it I guess haha

Comment

Does it really matter that he lost. He fought a world class opponent in Salido in his 2nd pro fight, seriously has anyone else ever done that. Salido came in over weight and it was a close fight. Loma had Salido in a bad way in the 12th and almost knocked him out

Its actually more of a positive fight than anegitive fight for Loma. Who cares about a zero, he wanted to fight the best straight away, something that no one else has the balls to do

Comment

"X fans need to stop crying about Y"

A classic NSB troll thread title

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    "X fans need to stop crying about Y"

A classic NSB troll thread title
                    Some things never change lol.

Comment

nah, i'm the real deal. i'm a well hung mexican from the streets of east compton and i'm set claiming. TxF don't play. FLATS gang for life.
                      "When Mexico sends it's people, they're not sending their best." -Donald Trump

Comment

Working...
                      X