Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmaoo bernard just ethered kellerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think bhop was mad cause max was acting like beating kov would be his greatest win of his career

Comment

Damn, i missed the interview. I know It's early but if anyone can find a video post it or PM me asap

Comment

here's the interview

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          lol @ the Pac tards coming in here to gang up on Hopkins. What a surprise. Must be a racial thing with them.
          what thread were you even reading

Comment

Bernard so sensitive lol

Comment

BHop is such an arrogant prick......acts like he's done something important like cure cancer instead of just punching people in the face.

Comment

I don't see how this was a bad question by Max.

Kovalev is the most dangerous fight Hopkins will have taken. He isn't better than the Roy Jones Hopkins fought, but given Hopkins age, Kovalev punching power and the streak Kovalev is on.......this will be Bernard's most difficult fight.
                Last edited by Khalid X; 08-02-2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
                  Bernard so sensitive lol
                  shhhh i wouldn't say that bro or else you're going to get labeled a racist pacquiao fan

Comment

Thanks!!!!!

That wasn't too bad, Bhop was smiling and laughing when he walked off.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      i think bhop was mad cause max was acting like beating kov would be his greatest win of his career
                      This will be Hopkins greatest win if he were to pull it off.

If you disagree, please name a bigger win than this.....given the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                      X