Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxers seem like great guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Pea , met in Atlantic City for the 154 that Pernell won with No catchweight title Cool Cat at the time and Ray Leonard always a blessing.

Comment

danny garcia seems like a great guy. also victor ortiz and vanes matirosyon

Comment

Cotto always has a big smile on his face when he greets his fans.

Comment

Provodnikov seems like a cool dude.

Comment

A lot of boxers are nice guy, very nice to the fans.

Muhammad Ali in his prime was one of the most accessible boxers in history, this man loved people of all colors, I saw the documentary with him in the Philippines and all the kids loved him he was very friendly and outgoing.

Sugar Ray Leonard is one of the fan friendly fighters always taking pictures at fights and signing.

What we want to know is who are some of the arrogant ones the ones who act like divas to the fans?

I heard Big George Foreman can be a prick, Roy Jones Jr is another one I've heard bad things about.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
              Cotto always has a big smile on his face when he greets his fans.
              at the Sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                at the Sarcasm

Comment

I had a chance encounter with Froch and Rachel a few years ago in an empty hallway at the MGM Signature and he was warm, easy going and real. We took a picture and he asked where we were going. I was with a colleague and we were headed to the airport. I told him we were on the way out and we took off. Later I realized he was offering to spend more time with us. He could see that I was a boxing fan and he wanted to be very generous with that. Froch is cut from a different cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by PopPop View Post
                    Sweet Pea , met in Atlantic City for the 154 that Pernell won with No catchweight title Cool Cat at the time and Ray Leonard always a blessing.
                    I had the exact opposite experience with sweet pea. sweet he wasnt

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                      I had the exact opposite experience with sweet pea. sweet he wasnt
                      Maybe you meet his twin sour.

Comment

Working...
                      X