Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Was Beating Garcia Easier Than Molina!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Was Beating Garcia Easier Than Molina!

Amir Khan is confident there will be no repeat of the mistakes he made the first time around against Danny Garcia in the rematch he hopes can be arranged for late 2013.

Khan returned to winning ways last weekend with a 10th-round stoppage triumph over Carlos Molina in Los Angeles, five months after losing his WBA light-welterweight title to WBC champion Garcia in Las Vegas.

In that defeat - his second in a row following a controversial points loss to Lamont Peterson in December 2011 - the 26-year-old Bolton fighter was knocked to the floor three times en route to a fourth-round stoppage.

He subsequently switched trainers from Freddie Roach to Virgil Hunter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Every day is Amir Khan day.

He is the face of NSB.

Comment

God all fcukin' mighty, does this guy shut up talking utter ****?

I can't wait until he gets knocked again.

Comment

so he was basically winning.......before losing............via TKO......

Comment

lol I love these Khan press reports, everyone goes crazy at his comments

Comment

he actually telling the truth just that molina has no punch and garcia does

Comment

Kahn is the King of cringe worthy bs, God he sounds soo utterly stupid, why cant he see that its his mutant size inflated ego that is ruining his whole dame carrer.
              The guy is really a complet idiot

Kahn you are now officialy the fighter in the world I hate the most and have some deep ****ing hate in me

Comment

Why don't you chase a rematch with Prescott, Amir? Breidis will come to the U.K too!

Start from scratch and erase that brutal loss.

Prescott was beating you easier than 4-23-0 Miguel Angel Suarez

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
                  he actually telling the truth just that molina has no punch and garcia does
                  The sad part is that Molina damn near had him doing the Bambi in the 2nd or 3rd round.

He won 2 rounds then got destroyed, 5-1 favorite, hahahahaha.

Comment

He will never let it go... He's so delusional... Pathetic

Comment

Working...
                    X