No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Team Claim Issues With Promotional Pacts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
    “I’m very happy with what was agreed to, and it’s a great opportunity,” said Gamboa. “I want to show that I am a special fighter. This is the perfect test. It was important to get the big fights and be properly compensated. The deal that was made was very fair.”
    Why did you leave the part whereby it said that comment was made through Ahmet Oner? The same person he's having massive issues with!

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      WOW is all I can say for now. I will reserve my judgement until this plays out some more. Everything will never be public knowledge but I will go off of what is released and go from there. For now good luck to Gamboa
      I should put Gamboa pulling a duck move means forfiet in our bet stip. Now I gotta do it moving on whenever someone wanna bet on Duckboa, lol!!

Comment

****ing Duckboa!!! What an arrogant prick! But I was laughing so hard when I read the quote:
        "I just wan't to get out of this thing" hahah he realized he was waaaay over his head... I can picture him saying that with his cute little cuban accent...
        But this is probably a btter move for him een if he gets sued, than getting beaten to a pulp

Comment

None of you guys are putting yourself in Gamboa's position.
          Here's a guy who struggles with the English language. Is a great talent. And is surrounded by nothing but snakes. If he had a problem with his contract, there's no one he could turn to. Now he has a route out of this henious slave contract, and so is taking it. Everyone posting in this thread, would do the same if in Gamboa's position. So just chill, otherwise STFU.

Comment

Brandon Rios had it right when he called Gamboa "Vagina Face".

Comment

Promoters destroying the game!

We all have to agree Arum taking his time and aranging silly matches instead of getting good fighters to meet at their prime is ie. Gamboa vs.lopez is ruining the sport. Gamboa is 30 yrs old and in all honesty he has'nt fought anyone. He was so impatient to get a good fight that he decided to move up 2 weightclasses in ordeer to be recognized. it's unfortunate that this is the state of boxing. the really good fights these days are almost non existent. everyonce in a while on eson friday night fights or on a lou dibella broadcast . Love the sport but getting tired of it pretty quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I should put Gamboa pulling a duck move means forfiet in our bet stip. Now I gotta do it moving on whenever someone wanna bet on Duckboa, lol!!
                This ain't a duck, this is someone trying to improve / buy out of his slave contract.

Comment

why only bring it now when the fight was already scheduled by hbo?

gamboa is not yet a big star and he's already acting like a diva.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                    Why did you leave the part whereby it said that comment was made through Ahmet Oner? The same person he's having massive issues with!
                    Especially when one of his comments was that HE NEVER AGREED TO THIS FIGHT. Not saying he didnt cause i dont know the guy but it is looking a little crooked to me

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                      None of you guys are putting yourself in Gamboa's position.
                      That's because none of us called out Brandon Rios, talked all kinds of shlt about Brandos Rios, and then didn't show up to the press conference.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHH. GOOD THINKING GUY!

Comment

Working...
                      X