Comment

lllllloooooooooollllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
          hopkins-dawson>mayweather-ortiz
          linares-demarco>vargas-lopez
          holt-garcia>alvarez-gomez
          and malignaggi-lora is about as equal as morales-cano
          No. Just no. Dawson lost to Pascal in dominating fashion, Ortiz's only loss was a back and forth brawl. Dawson struggled with Diaconu, a C level fighter. Dawson doesn't even has a puncher's chance against Hopkins.

The undercard will be good but the main event isn't interesting enough to be PPV worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            No. Just no. Dawson lost to Pascal in dominating fashion, Ortiz's only loss was a back and forth brawl. Dawson struggled with Diaconu, a C level fighter. Dawson doesn't even has a puncher's chance against Hopkins.
            Hmm, that's a funny way of looking at it. I'm not a dawson fan but he was definitely coming on strong at the end of the pascal fight. You're making it out like Dawson is some bum who has no chance against Hopkins. Dawson is in fact the favorite to win the fight, go a head and check any sports books.

And no, just no, Dawson did not struggle with Diaconu. He won every round. The only criticism he got was that he didn't knock him out.

Hopkins vs Dawson is a 50/50 fight and I'm a certified Nardtard.

Comment

The undercard will be good but the main event isn't interesting enough to be PPV worthy.
              dawson is a way better fighter than ortiz just stop

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Hmm, that's a funny way of looking at it. I'm not a dawson fan but he was definitely coming on strong at the end of the pascal fight. You're making it out like Dawson is some bum who has no chance against Hopkins. Dawson is in fact the favorite to win the fight, go a head and check any sports books.

And no, just no, Dawson did not struggle with Diaconu. He won every round. The only criticism he got was that he didn't knock him out.

Hopkins vs Dawson is a 50/50 fight and I'm a certified Nardtard.
                Yeah Dawson was coming on strong in the late rounds against Pascal but it doesn't change the fact that he probably lost 9 of the first 10 rds. Ortiz never lost in that fashion.

Dawson is not a bum but he has no chance to beat Hopkins IMO and I never use bookmakers to predict fights.

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                dawson is a way better fighter than ortiz just stop
                When did I say Ortiz was better than Dawson? I just said Ortiz-Floyd was a more interesting fight because Ortiz at least had a size advantage and a puncher's chance.

Comment

Yeah Dawson was coming on strong in the late rounds against Pascal but it doesn't change the fact that he probably lost 9 of the first 10 rds. Ortiz never lost in that fashion.
                  It's emberassing that you can even compare Ortiz to Dawson. Come on son are you serious??

Dawson beat: Diaconu, Glen Johnson (2), Tarver (2), Tomasz Adamek, Eric Harding. He's had 8 title fights. Dawson was also ranked top 10 pound 4 pound.

Ortiz got stopped by miadana and has been in 2 total title fights. He wasn't even in the top 5 at 140 pounds and one can argue (quite easily) that he wasn't even a top 20 pound 4 pound fighter when floyd fought him.

Dawson is not a bum but he has no chance to beat Hopkins IMO and I never use bookmakers to predict fights.
                  No chance at all? So in you're mind you're 100% positive hopkins will win?

When did I say Ortiz was better than Dawson? I just said Ortiz-Floyd was a more interesting fight because Ortiz at least had a size advantage and a puncher's chance.
                  Dude, Dawson has a pretty big size advantage over Hopkins:

Comment

I think it's very difficult to argue that Mayweather-Ortiz will be more competitive than Hopkins-Daswon. (Before the fight I'm talking)

Dawson absolutely has a chance agaisnt Hopkins. A 46 year old Hopkins at that.

Ortiz had absolutely no chance against Mayweather. No chance.

I still think Hopkins will beat Dawson mainly because I can't see someone who fights at the pace that Dawson does beating Hopkins but who knows it is a competitive fight and alot of the rounds will be close I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                    X