Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE soundtrack of your favorite Fighters ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70's heavyweights - Children of the Ghetto:

Comment

• For Sonny Liston

Comment

• ROCKY MARCIANO KNOCKS OUT JERSEY JOE WALCOTT with SUZY Q. in the THIRTEENTH

Comment

• What Mike Gibbons would have sang if he'd fought Les Darcy

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather isn't a favorite of mine, but since he likes to play the part of the bad guy this is perfent entrance music for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Floyd Mayweather isn't a favorite of mine, but since he likes to play the part of the bad guy this is perfent entrance music for him.

Good one JAB............ although I prefer that great Blues guitar rendition of Josh White's classic by Ari Eisinger..... Two big favourites of mine,

Comment

• For SONNY LISTON - Walk Like a Man

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                Hey Guys, I thought this a fun idea for a thread:-----------------------------------------Pick your favorite fighter and come up with your idea for what you think is the most appropriate song for them.--------------------------------------------Use originality, maybe a Blues, Rock, Ragtime (good for old-time fighters maybe), Jazz, Latin, Pop, Italian, ANYTHING for effect,................. ...........................ALSO YOU CAN DO IT For your Least favorite Fighter (Anything Funny perhaps), Lets make it it one of the all-time best threads,---------Get your thinking caps on,....... and feel the Love. ( be friends ).:... ..................................

Comment

• For the Well Loved Jerry QUARRY

For Our favourite HW.... "SHERRY" QUARRY.

Comment

• JOHN L. SULLIVAN - "Drunken barrelhouse Blues"

Comment

Working...
                    X