Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather beats Mosley, what are Pacquaio's options? (fighters of course)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito doesn't deserve such a big fight. It's sickening to think all he has to win is one fight after losing, and being suspended to get a mega fight with Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
      I think it may have been a gift and a curse of Pac running through the division as quick as he did. If Mayweather wins and demands the test, who will he fight? Marg is BS Mosley after losing to Mayweather is BS. Another Cotto fight..? Opinions please..

If Cotto beats Foreman for the LtMW title match I think a rematch between Cotto and Pacquiao is one of the better match even against Mayweather.
      Although ultimately Pacquiao vs Mayweather is the one everyone is asking for.

Comment

If Pac fights anybody other than Floyd, I personally think its bull****. He could have fought Shane but opted out. Berto to me is like Jermaine Taylor when he first got startd. Promising career but has a lot of bad habits. Berto would have gotten thrashed by Shane.. I think if Pac doesn't fight Floyd his options are very limited. He's either gonna have to go up in wieght and risk being played out by waay naturally bigger men. Or fight in the lions den with hungry young prospects waiting to rip his head off.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
          Margarito doesn't deserve such a big fight. It's sickening to think all he has to win is one fight after losing, and being suspended to get a mega fight with Pacman.
          I agree 100%.. No disrespect to Clottey, but he had no buisness in the ring with Pac. He lost to the guy Pac just beat. After Hatton he should have fought Shane period! And all that, " we're not going to wait around" talk is rubbish.

Comment

Working...
          X