X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post

Someone is not living in reality
    Jesus Christ. When 6 black punks attacked one 1 guy in Jena [this is black people's idea of a fair fight] the media covered it as if those punks were the victims. What the **** planet do you live on?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Cohen View Post
      He's not joking and he's 100% right. You're probably a stupid black racist who approves of this attack.

Whites are the most racist race in the world. All you need to do is pick up a history book and you will see.

Comment

Someone is not living in reality
        Reality is that black people look down on white people for **** that happened 100 years ago. Why do you think places in certain cities are so hostile to white people when the dominant population of people are African-Americans?

I ain't racist and have plenty of black ' friends '. But never have I ever hung around with them, they only hang around with their black friends. The only white people I see them with are girls.

Perhaps it's because they're minority and choose to only hang around with each other?

All I know is it's really uncomfortable being around them.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
          You can't be saying stuff like that.
          How come?

____

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Cohen View Post
            Jesus Christ. When 6 black punks attacked one 1 guy in Jena the media covered it as if those punks were the victims. What the **** planet do you live on?
            Just like how the Media and justice system let off those police who bashed Rodney King. There is a Rodney King in America, weekly

Comment

Whites are the most racist race in the world. All you need to do is pick up a history book and you will see.
              Key word there, history.

Fucking history. Hundreds of years ago.

They come to an Island where the inhabitants are poor, they sell them as slaves. Don't act like there was never white slaves you stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelin Man View Post
                How come?

____
                It's not politically correct.

Comment

That's life unfortunately. Nothing pretty about it.. it's just the way it is.

Comment

White people are the least racist people in the world. Go ahead and try to prove me wrong.

Comment

how can anyone take youre racist ass serous with a sig like that....

Comment

Working...
                      X